3

Harry's P.O.V

It was now Friday and I was sitting at lunch. I was trying to find Tara to give a little beat down. I then decided to do something even worse and more humiliating. I sent Luke and Niall to go find her. I walked to my car. I saw her and told them to to get her. She ran at first but then Luke caught her and threw her over his shoulder. They walked to the car and I waited there for them.

They soon showed up at the car. They duct tape her mouth shut which was even better.

"Hi Tara." I ripped off the duct tape and she groaned in annoyance.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What ever it it, I don't want it."

"Oh. Well too bad because your gonna get it." I grabbed her and she struggled. I then tied her hands and feet together. Luke picked her up and threw her over his shoulder again. We then walked over to the back parking lot by her bike and we threw her down.

Niall handed me a bat and I took it and swung it at her. I hit her leg and then her stomach. I repeatedly hit her stomach until she was crying in pain. I then lifted her shirt and saw that her sides were turning purple and black. I smiled at her pain. I then got up and left her there. You could hear her crying in pain. She then screamed a few cuss words at us before we walked in the school. I walked back in and sat down next to Kendall at our regular lunch table.

Tara's P.O.V

I tried to get up but I couldn't because I was in so much pain and because I was all tied up. After getting my hands free, I quickly untied my feet. I ran inside and went to my locker. I grabbed my things and then went to my classes. After I went to all my classes and got my assignments, I ran out of the building before the class bell rang. I told my teachers that I was having feminine problems and that's why I was in so much pain. I slowly and carefully got on my bike. I put on my helmet. I then started my bike and drove home. I got home in the next few minutes. I ran/walked inside the house. Lucy was surprised to see me.

"Tara?? I thought you were at school."

"I was. But now you have to take me to the hospital. Don't tell mom or dad or Tamra."

"I won't." I pulled up my shirt and she saw that my right side was totally purple and black. We got into her Honda civic and drove to the hospital. I told the doctors that I fell off my bike when I got into an accident. They did a X ray of my body and figured out that I had 4 broken ribs. They wrapped me in something that would help me heal easier and gave me a prescription. After the hospital, I was quiet. I didn't want to talk to any one. Lucy picked up my prescription on the way home. All I wanted to do was eat my dinner and then sit in my room and cut. That's all I wanted to do. When we arrived at home, Mom and Dad were sitting at the dining room table eating dinner. I walked in the kitchen. Richard handed me my dinner in my lunch box. I never ate dinner at the dining room table unless I was the only one at home with Richard and Lucy. I couldn't stand listening to my parents talk about me owning the business when I grow up.

I walked upstairs with my lunch box and my prescription. Mom said hi and I said hi back. Dad was on his phone. Like usual. I walked into my room and locked the door. I opened my lunch box and saw my favorite meal that Richard made me and Tommy. It was a grilled chicken pesto panini with sweet potato fries and some home made honey mustard. I sat my food down on the ground and I sat at my desk. I opened up my drawer and underneath my colored pencils and marker bag was a razor. I looked at my arms and saw all these tiny scars. I remembered the first time I cut.

*FLASHBACK TO 9th GRADE*

I sat in my room as Family started showing up for our summer family reunion. I took the blade and made a big cut on my wrist. I then made another. I hated when I had to cut my skin but I love the pain. Malia walked in and saw me. Her eyes were wide. I started to cry. She probably thought that I was some freak.

"Tara? It's okay." She closed my door and locked it. She came over to me with a wet towel and set it on the cuts.

"You hate me don't you? I'm a horrible person."

"No you're not. I get it. You have bad days and you feel like you need to get away sometimes so you cut."

"Does me cutting bother you??"

"No. I think they are beautiful."

"Why do you think that??"

"Because it says to other people that you have a story to tell. It shows that those scars are big parts of your story. They are truly beautiful because they show the real you."

"That's really nice Malia. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Are you gonna come down to the reunion??"

"Yeah just give me a minute." I said pointing to my bleeding arm.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I slowly cut two big cuts on my wrist. I cringed but then sighed. I got up and then went into my bathroom. I carefully and painfully bent down and grabbed the hydrogen peroxide. I pour the hydrogen peroxide on my wrist over the sink. I stuck a towel in my mouth so I don't scream when it stings. After doing that I sat down and turned on my tv. I watched rerun episodes of Catfish while I ate my dinner. After dinner I took a shower and then laid down. I woke up early and went into the exercise room on the third floor. I worked out for a good 2 hours before I went back to my room. I took another shower and then I got dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans and then I put on my Hipsta Please shirt. Today I was gonna go shopping at the mall. I put on my little bit of make up. I then grabbed my keys and got on my bike and head towards the mall. I arrived at the mall 45 minutes later. I walked in and I went straight over to Panda Express. I got a bowl with steamed rice and orange chicken. I then sat down. I ate quietly while looking on my phone. Luckily I had my headphone in my purse so I plugged in and started listening to King For a Day by Pierce the Veil with Kellin Quinn.

After I ate my food I threw my stuff away. I walked over to Starbucks and got a Caramel Frappaccino. After I got that I walked around. I went to American Eagle and got some more skinny jeans and a few pair of jeggings. I then went to Forever 21. I got a Ramones t shirt, a Beatles t shirt, and then I got a few over sized hoodies and sweaters. I then went to Hot Topic to get some more shirts and bracelets. I walked up to the counter and saw a really hot guy working there. He looked familiar though.

"Are you ready to check out??"

"Yes." He looked at me and then I realized who it was. Of course it had to be Beau.

"What are you doing here Dean?"

"Shopping like regular people do."

"Okay well the total is $65.47." I handed him $80.

"Keep the change." Even though he was rude to me I still gave him a small smile. I then walked out. After going to Aeropostale and buying a few things there I left. I got to my bike and went home. When I got home no one was here. Lucy and Richard were probably in there rooms. They both live in the house with us. I saw on the table a letter. I picked it up and saw that it was from Tommy. And it was addressed to me. I ran upstairs with my clothes and locked myself in my room. I opened the letter as fast as I could. I then read it in my head.

' Tara,

I miss you so much! I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you when you started high school. Has mom and dad told you why I'm in prison?? Well if not then just know that what I did to get locked up in here was the biggest regret in my life. If I could take it all back I would. I wouldn't have done what I did. I have a stash of money that I want you to keep. The total amount is $20,000. I have been saving up for a long time. That is my way of saying Happy Birthday for the years that I miss. I don't care what you do with the money. You can save it. You can spend it. You could waste it on stupid shit. I don't care as long as you have that money. It is hidden in my nightstand next to my bed. I hope that you are taking care of yourself. How is Tamra?? Still the snotty brat that I love and miss?? I hope that you have a great life. I love you. Please write back.

- Tommy'

I smiled at the letter and started writing one to him. Where and what do I start? Do I tell him what is really going on?? Should I?? Maybe. I pulled out my notebook and I started writing.