The start of it all

Nothing...no sound...no light... no one else..."hello?" I call out to the darkness,but no answer.

A tiny light appears,I reach out to touch it,and just like that...an explosion.

'stoommmwooooooorn' I fall back and curl up into a ball screaming"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I had my eyes closed but the sound continues on.

"Please stop!"...all goes silent...all I hear is my own breathe...I open my eyes and see many lights and Gigantic floating round objects,all in one place.

I stand up and look around more and I see more floating objects and more lights scattered all around.

And at the very center of it all,I see a ball of light, maybe five times bigger than the one I saw earlier.

"What,is this?"I ask aloud,reaching out again...and just then the explosion starts again 'zzzzzznnnnrrrroooooww'

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed out,the noise starts to calm down...all falls silent,I slowly get back up and look around again.

The giant floating round objects, slowly move away and rotate,and the lights move away in huge groups.

"... where...am I?"I ask myself,I then look at a brown round object."um...hello?"I call out to it waving my hand a little,but no answer.

Instead,the object starts to rotate faster then stops and spins in reverse.I stop moving my hand,and the object stops as well.

"Hmmm"I start to move my hand to my right,and the object follows, except...it's turning green? I thought to myself.

I continue to move my hand,and see the object start to have blue and white,"wow" I said aloud.

"Hello?" A voice called out,I quickly look around"hello?"I call out,"hello"the voice still called out.

I keep looking around until I see a blue light in the distance,I rush towards it,"hey! I'm right here!"I call out.

The light starts to take shape,blue,white,and green hair T-shirt with letters spelling NASA in a blue circle.

The figure turns to me.

Hi there make sure to vote for me please and thank you