Help...me

Jack's POV:

I can't believe this, i'm in a convertible sitting in the back, in my mates lap while he played on his phone. Hgvhgcjg7v, I must have been a tomato by now. Let me explain, when I came out of the bathroom of James hou-man-CASTLE, yes he fudging lives in a castle that is two or three hours away from our school. Right now we're heading to my house to get all my belongings, and say goodbye to my mother until the wedding.

*timeskip, brought by jack wearing a baby onesie*

Okay so we just pulled by my house, my moms black Jeep was in the driveway. That's weird she was supposed to be at work today. Okay... que the thunder and lightening.😰

I knocked on the door, when it opened out comes my mom with messy unkept hair, bags under her eyes, she looked like she went through hell and back. "Hi mommy" I whispered her eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas Day* "Jack, baby boy," she said in a whispered so softly, I could barely hear her, "your here, who are u?" She asked James. To be honest i'm actually really scared of her, she abuses me then she comes back to her old self and says sorry. It's like she has split personality's, she lead us to our living room " hi mrs. frost, i'm James Peterson. I was in school when I met your son Jack." It was like she already knew what happened, "honey, can I talk to u privately, please" I nodded and followed her to the kitchen, when I faced her, l was actually scared for my life. She had the most ugliest, scariest face I have ever seen. She took a step towards me, and slapped me to the point I fell on the floor. "GET UP, YOU DISCRACE." She yelled at me, it seemed like she finally hit her breaking point. "AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU, THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!!" She yelled at me again, she raised her hand and was about to bring it down when her hand got caught in my boyfriends grasp. "You will not talk to my mate like that, bitch" he said in a strangely calm voice, but his gase *shivers* it was deadly. He knocked her out and left her on the couch. All I could say was, well whisper "I have the best boyfriend in the world"

Christmas Day*

On the first day of Christmas my lover gave to me my every own key to my car

When did you find out Santa wasn't real? I found out when I woke up to my mom getting dressed at probably 4 5 in the morning then went to sleep woke up again and my mom was in pajamas