The Recovery Room

The elevator door glides open, showcasing the top floor in which everyone resides in. Thor carries your limp and frail body to the couch and gently places you down as he shouts for the others to come and inspect you.

Tony, Natasha and Bruce rush into the living room where you currently lay on the couch. They give Thor a questioning look before hovering above your body.

"What happened?" Tony asked Thor as he takes your pulse and places the back of his hand to your forehead to see if you have a fever.

"She was practicing her abilities on the training floor and collapsed as I called for her."

Natasha and Bruce look at eachother for a moment and then back to your worn out figure.

"Maybe her powers had something to do with it?" Natasha claims as she steps towards the couch and sits on the same cushion as your feet, placing them onto her lap.

"We should bring her to the recovery room and do some tests on her." Bruce suggests to Tony.

Tony nods his head and gestures to Thor to carry your body down to the recovery room. They each step into the elevator and eventually make it down a few floors to a large room with hospital beds and supplies scattered around. Thor releases you onto one of the beds and pulls the covers over your unconscious body. Tony and Bruce start collecting their supplies and put them on a trolley which they then roll over to your bedside. Bruce hooks your body up to a heart rate monitor just to be sure that your well.

"You two may leave. We can handle it from here. Just let the others know whats going on." Bruce tells Thor and Natasha. They both hesitantly exit the room leaving Tony and Bruce alone with you.

-----------

Thor and Natasha exit the elevator and ask Jarvis to alert the others and tell them to make their way to the living room.

"Natasha requests everyones presence in the living room." Jarvis conveys through the speakers implanted in each wall.

After a few minutes, everyone, including Loki, trails in to the living room.

"(Y/n) is in the recovery room-" Natasha begins to say but is interrupted by Steve and Bucky.

"What? Why?!" They shout in sync.

"If you would've let me finish,  I was about to say that she was practicing her powers before she collapsed." Natasha retorts back.

Steve and Bucky share a worried glance while Loki stands beside them, still confused as to why you just suddenly "collapsed".

"We don't know why she collapsed out of nowhere but we assume that the reasoning is because her body can't yet handle her abilities. Tony and Bruce are doing a few tests on her as we speak."

Clint finally speaks up. "What kind of tests?"

"They are just trying to find out why she collapsed and are making sure her vitals are fine."

Clint, Bucky and Steve asked Natasha a few more questions before everyone scattered and went to do their own things after knowing that you were fine.

Loki's POV

My fingers massage the front of a book that sits on my lap. The leather cover feels rough and warm under my touch.

I wanted to just open the book and begin reading where I left off but I couldn't get (y/n) out of my mind. Natasha assured us that she was well and being looked after by Tony and Bruce but I desired to check for myself. This was the first time I cared for someone who wasn't my mother or Thor and it felt weird. It was weird. She just has this affect on me that made me calm down in an instant under her touch. I had this urge to tell her everything about my past and to find out about hers. I just wanted to get to know everything about her.