Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my cover book!

In here are my cover entries, other covers, and basically, covers! I mean, of course, a cover book is for covers, right?

Before, I put my entries in my "Random Stuff" book. But since I realized that I need to make one because I might make millions of covers in the future and because the hosts of the cover contests I join in can find my covers easily if this book is made, I decided to make this cover book!

Here are the cover entries from my other book:

("The Signs of Insanity" one won second place in ItsMeDreamerGurl's cover contest

("The Signs of Insanity" one won second place in ItsMeDreamerGurl's cover contest.)

I accept requests too!

If you want me to make a cover for you, please fill up this form:

Title:
Subtitle: (optional)
Author: (I'm asking what name shall I put on the cover, or should I mean, is it your username or another name or your nickname?)
Genre:
Story Summary: (optional, but it is recommended)
Any faceclaims?: (if there are, who or what?)
Suggested colors: (optional)
More notes?: (optional)

You can privately request a cover if you're more comfortable with that. But you still have to use the form.

Also, it's either I'll send it through email or you screenshot the picture. I'll be the one to approach you regarding this.

Payment? You DON'T need to follow me or read one of my books; all I ask is that you have to agree to let me put "Cover By BlueberryCupcake41" anywhere in your cover.

If I don't put it, you're lucky. Haha.
(I actually forget to put it sometimes, so please, if I forget to do so, credit me in the book)

I can make stickers too if you want. And banners too... but I have never tried to make one...

Also, in this book, you will find words in parentheses such as request and entry in the titles of the chapters. This helps you know which cover is requested or is entered in a contest.

But some covers do not have these words, which means the cover is either for my own book or I approached the author myself, offering a cover for them. Yes, I do that once in a while, so watch out :)

Anyways, to the hosts of the contests I join, I'll tag you in the chapter in where my entry (or entries) is in anyway, and in the comments section too, to make things easier.

Art in the cover: http://pinterest.com/pin/361976888783517781/?source_app=android (can also be found on my message board)

Yep, that's it, bye.