Chapter Three

I awoke by being dragged out of bed and heard someone say "come on Luna, get up!" Then I was dragged into the dining room where Lance was setting the table. At first, I had no idea who woke me up. Then, I remembered the voice from the morning and realized that John had done it.
After I had finished breakfast, John got up and said, "Luna, go to your room and get dressed. I'm taking you to work today." "Okay." I said without looking back at him.
I walked into my room and went to my dresser. I saw my favorite black shirt and black leggings and black shorts. I put them on and then put on mg favorite black leather boots. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then, I put my hair on my left eye and put on a headband to keep it like that. Then I exited the room.
John was waiting outside my room and took me to his black Honda. It was very quiet in the car, aside from the music, just the way I like it. "I'll come pick you up after work. Don't be late!" He said as we arrived. I quickly got out and walked in the building.
Since my friends always wait for me at the door, they asked me why I was in that car and who the driver was. "Oh my god! I was with a friend. Please stop asking me so many questions before I die!" I said with a playful tone. "Oh come on, Luna, why are you avoiding the subject? Is it a guy? Please tell us!" Jessie exclaimed. I managed to reach my desk in time for everyone to go to their seats.
During lunch break, everyone asked me why I spaced out on them. I told them that I was tired and not to text me or call me tonight. I was really just thinking about how I was going to murder the govener.
After work, I walked down the stairs so I wouldn'tbe late for John to pick me up. I didn't want to know what he was going to do if I was late.
I got into the car and was greeted with a simple "Hi." I was surprised but I answered calmly. "Hi." This time he didn't put the radio on, so I decided to put my headphones in and listened to my music, including songs by Flyleaf, Set It Off, Cold Kingdom, and many others.
After a while, John asked me what I was listening to and I said, "Nightcore." I bet he didn't expect me to answer him at all.
We had arrived back home and I went strait to my room to plan revenge. *Okay, if I can't get away from anyone here, maybe I can get them to help me instead! Yes! That's it! I'll get help from them. But I need to get to know them a little better first.*