Chapter 6

**Kelleys POV**

We sat on the cliff for a while until it got dark and I got cold.

Hayes carried me bridal style back to the car, me resting my head on his chest.

When we got back, I ran up to my room and changed into leggings and a tank top. Then, I went to the kitchen to get water, when I saw a not from Brent.

Maggie and I are out at dinner with her parents who live here. Might not be back till late. Love you guys!

Hayes came and hugged me from behind, barely lifting me off the ground.

"So Brent and Maggie are gone tonight," he whispered in my ear.

"Yupp, and I know what we should do," I smirked.

"And what might that be?"

"MIDNIGHT SURFING!" I exclaimed while turning around. I could tell he was disappointed but he smiled and nodded.

I went and changed into a swimsuit and then met Hayes outside. We grabbed boards and then went into the ocean.

We didn't even really surf, we kinds just sat on our boards and talked, occasionally catching a few waves.

"So are you moving to Hollywood with me?" Hayes asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I said.

"Because you have always wanted to live in Hawaii. I don't want you to move from your dream place," he looked into my eyes.

"My dream place is where ever you are," I smiled, making him smile too.

"Oh look! A wave! I call it!" Hayes said and he started paddling, and then he got up and rode the wave halfway, doing a flip into the water.

I waited for another wave, and when one came, I rode it in to shore, diving off before it got too shallow.

Hayes and I decided not to surf anymore and we went inside and watched a movie in the basement.

"Let's make a fort!" I said, grabbing a bunch of pillows and blankets. Hayes helped me make it. On we were done, we got in it and cuddled, watching a movie on my laptop since we couldn't see the tv.

I didn't even know what movie we watched. I let Hayes pick it and it was some chick flick. It's so weird, he actually likes those, and I don't really anymore.

"Why do you like chick flicks so much?" I asked when he picked it.

"Well first of all, they are amazing, and second, that's the type of movie I'm going to be in," Hayes explained.

I thought about that. He was going to star in a movie, with another girl. They were going to have to kiss and there will probably be a sex scene, since there always is.

"Oh," was all I said.

I fell asleep in the middle if it, but woke up at the end when I heard someone walking upstairs.

"Hayes did you hear that?" I asked, but noticed Hayes wasn't here. I walked upstairs and heard him talking on the phone.

"Well I'm going back in a few weeks. we can meet up then, okay? Bye," was all I heard.

**Hayes POV**

"Who was that on the phone?" Kelley asked from the top of the stairs, making me jump.

"Oh my god, you scared me!" I laughed.

"You never answered my question. Who was on the phone?" she repeated herself.