.eight

+ halu ; eight

Y/N P.O.V~

She must like me, doesn't she. She asked if I liked someone, and she probably meant her with someone. I should've just said that I like her too. She's so adorable. I'm being pathetic. How could someone like her like me.

When school started that next day you walked to her. "Hey, do you want to sit next to me?" You asked. "Sure.." She said. You sat down and Seulgi sat right next to you. The teacher started muttering some words, but you only had eyes for Seulgi. You sometimes sneaky took a look at her. After class Seulgi waited for you to stand up.

Seulgi P.O.V~

Why is she acting so weird. She never acts so weird. Y/N always is really shy and awkward, but not like this.. There must be something going on, what if she tries to hide it. Is she going to move? Or what if her mom isn't being nice.. Or what if her dog is sick? I really hope Cassy's okay, she is so cute. But going back on Y/N. She must have something, Should I confront her about it? I think I should.

It was lunch break, Seulgi sat on a bench with her lunch. And Y/N was at the bathroom. Muna walked by the table. "Hey, have you seen Y/N?" Muna asked Seulgi. "She's at the bathroom." Seulgi said eating her sandwich. "Okay, thank you." Muna said walking away. When Muna ended up at the bathroom she saw Y/N washing her hands. "Hi." Muna said. "Hi, long time no see.." Y/N said drying her hands. "Yup, so who's that Seulgi girl?" Muna asked. "Oh she's a really good friend of mine." "Nice." "Aren't you normally with Brynden?" Y/N asked. "We actually broke up.." Muna said looking at her feet. "Ohw, why??" "Well, I felt like I didn't give any attention to my friends. And I didn't have any time with my friends. So I just broke it of." Muna said. "Owh baby.." Y/N hugged her old friend really tight. She missed her.

~ how do you feel about muna?
~ vote + comment

love,
sel