Bitty Yuto x Reader

That's right... Yuto becomes a bitty... 

You watched your newly-acquired bitty explore the living room table as you sat on the sofa. It was your birthday and you decided to treat yourself to a cute and adorable bitty. There were many bittys to choose from, from Entertainer Bitties to Big Brother Bitties to Melodious Bitties, But in the end, you picked a Rebellious Bitty from the bitty store that your dear friend, Leo Akaba, ran. He said that the bitty's name was Yuto and that if you wanted to get another bitty, he'd probably be best with another Rebellious Bitty, an Angelic bitty, a Big Brother bitty, or a Dueltainer bitty. It was a god thing you already had a Big Brother bitty and an Angelic Bitty to guide him, but you had told both of them to stay away from Yuto for a bit until he adjusted.

Yuto was currently looking at your TV remote. Slowly, he pressed a button. That button happened to be the one to turn on the TV. Quickly, the TV turned on to some abnormally loud news channel which made both you and Yuto jump in fear. You calmly turned down the volume and waited for Yuto to remove himself from underneath the magazine he hid in. He didn't. 

You got up and started to walk off, which made Yuto curious as to what you were doing. He crawled out and sat down crissed-crossed applesauce, waiting for you to return. When you did, you held your two Bitties that you already owned before Yuto: Shun and Ruri. You placed the two in front of Yuto, who seemed curious. Ruri, your Angelic Bitty, quickly ran to Yuto and hugged him while Shun took his time but eventually did the same. Yuto stared at you.

You smiled. "Yuto, meet Ruri and Shun. They'll be your new family, along with me." After saying this, Yuto returned their hugs. For a Rebellious Bitty, Yuto was quite shy.

It wasn't until some time that you realized it was your Bitties bedtime. You looked at your three Bitties, who were talking up a storm now and acting like best of friends regards to the fact they only met an hour ago. You got up and turned the TV off, which got all three of their attentions.

"Snacks before bedtime?" You asked. Ruri and Yuto energetically cheered, even though the very first thing you did to Yuto when you brought him home was give him food after you gave him a small red hoodie and black sweats. Shun nodded, approving of the idea. You picked up all three of them and brought them to the kitchen, where you prepared them some chips and sour cream. The trio happily ate, though Yuto seemed to reuse to take a bite unless you put your finger on his lap like you were a napkin.

Once they were all finished with their snacks, you made them change into their Bitties pajamas, and since this was Yuto's first night, you offered them to sleep with you instead of the small dollhouse you arranged so that Bitty's could live in and move around like a normal house. They happily accepted. Shun slept on your hand holding Ruri close to him, being the Big Brother he is, while Yuto slept on your chest. Hours hand passed and you were about to fall asleep when you heard a small voice.

"Momma?" It was Yuto.

"Yes Yuto?" You asked, raising your head slightly to signal that you were awake.

"I love you Momma," Yuto stated.

"I love you too Yuto," you smiled.