Chapter 25

I stared at the mesmerizing view of the sky, watching the clouds formed in a various kinds of forms as I lay on a meadow of daisies and other beautiful types of flowers. Closing my eyes and a sigh escaped my mouth, I could feel the soft breeze through my skin, tickling me in the process as I listened the rustling sound of the trees, swaying their leaves as if they are dancing carrying the smell of the ocean through my nostrils. I smiled, " peaceful at last" I thought. 

My mind is shutting down, eyes are begging to close and the sound of my surroundings didn't help.

'Nii-sama!' 

'Who's that?' I thought, sitting up from my position scanning the ambience   for the voice.

'Nii-sama! Tasukete!'

Feeling alarmed I stood up running everywhere in order for me to find that desperate voice.

"Where are you!" I shouted, I could feel myself getting dizzy from scanning through left and right, I was about to head left when I saw a silhouette behind me.

"You failed" It said, I was about to ask him on what he was talking about when I saw a limp body below him, "who are you?" I asked but only to received an unsettled laugh sending a chills down to my spine. "You failed" he said once again before disappearing I was about to help the limp body but the grumbling sound of the ground stopped me and swallowing the body. 

"You failed Nii-sama" 

That voice.... It can't be... 

"Tsuna!" I yelled

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was passing by the hall when I heard a shriek inside Jyuudaime's room, 'an enemy?' I thought, kicking the door open I saw Jyuudaime yelling while sleeping, bids of sweat were formed on his forehead as he kept calling Tsuna-sama's name. I felt sorry for him sometimes, his younger brother hates him and there's him who's willing to risk his life just to save Tsuna-sama's life. I hid all my dynamites as I silently promenade to his bed.

"Jyuudaime! Wake up!" I yelled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jyuudaime! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and saw Hayato looking at me worriedly, "H-Hayato?" I mumbled seeing him nod I smiled softly at him but soon disappeared when I recall the dream that I had. I abruptly stood up running my way out of my room, mind starting to blank as the dream keep circulating inside my head sending an epinephrine through me.

" Tsuna!" I once yelled again banging the infirmary door open.

The beeping sound of the monitor calmed me down a bit knowing that my TYL brother is already safe within our hands. I was about to touch him when the alarm system went on.

"Tsuna! An enemy had evaded our base!" Takeshi yelled and noticed the subtle gaze that he make everytime he came here. 

"You bastard of a boss! Crack that head of yours and start creating a fucking plan already! An enemy just entered the East side of the base!" Chrome yelled as she entered the infirmary having that usual scowl on her face.

I only sigh at their behavior and started to formulate a plan and started to barked the orders.

"Okay everyone grab your own partners and whatever you will do eradicate those that dare to evade our base but do not I repeat do NOT kill themand I want one of you to evacuate the girls and my brother to a safe place , am I clear? " I said and saw them nod

To be Continued

Fight scene will be on the next chapter