chapter 1

" Sir the documents are ready to be verified.." cagla laksh's personal assistant stuttered as she stood still looking at her boss who was standing as his back faced her. He did not even turn but just nodded his head while cagla gulped and reminisced about his cold yet sensible nature. She was about to leave his cabin when she heard his manly yet raspy voice which made her heart thump badly. " arrange an immediate meeting with the turkish clients. Inform tuval on cord that i will be coming over to Turki to verify our textiles branch back there. Get me through Mr murat sarslimaz and hayat sarslimaz.. We are merging sarte with kapoor industries. And i need all the documents on my table to be signed and verified. " he said in one go while cagla widened her eyes when she realised for hell sake she has plenty of work to get it all done. She gulped visibly as she somehow gathered her courage and answered him. " ye..yes sir.. Anything else ?" cagla asked in which he nodded in no. She literally ran away from his cabin as she knew the last thing she would ever do is to mess with her boss. Finally the man turned revealing himself as he stood facing his back towards the glass window as the blazing sun shined on his six foot figure and well built body as his navy blue three piece customized suit looked all royale and was well fitting on his chisseled chest and broad shoulders broadcasting his abs and muscles even under the clothes as he looked up with his hazel brown orbs shining.

His brownish coal black hair was set back neatly and looked as if it was wet due to the gel effect

His brownish coal black hair was set back neatly and looked as if it was wet due to the gel effect. His chisseled jaw with his manly stubble was enough to make one to drool over him. His dusky complexion and his jaw dropping smirk was all one girl need to fall for him. Indeed he was a perfect creation of the god himself. Maybe he showed injustice to his other creations for potraying a man whom was undoubtedly magnificent.

He was wearing a Paul Newman Rolex Daytona on his wrist as he looked at his million worth wrist watch and smirked

He was wearing a Paul Newman Rolex Daytona on his wrist as he looked at his million worth wrist watch and smirked. Just then he heard a knock on his door and his lips sealed but there was a smug smile plastered. " sir Mr Doruk and Kerem are here.." Arjun the head of the department informed while the man nodded. He walked towards his clients and had a formal handshake as they addressed themselves to him. " indeed its an honour i must say Mr laksh kapoor as we finally managed to get an appointment to meet u.. Mr Murat sarslimaz has briefed us on the neccessary files and documents.. We are ready to merge sarte with kapoor industries.. Infact Mr murat and hayat will be coming down to sign the verifications.. We are here to sign the rest of the documents behalf of our boss Mr laksh kapoor" doruk added while laksh gave a short smile as he gestured arjun to assist them to the conference room.