Doctor Who

• Dedicated to Whoians xx

A few quotes from the awesome tv series Doctor Who (for all you Whovians out there). All his "bow ties are cool" moments to the side :)

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

- The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 10 (Vincent and The Doctor)

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

- The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 12 (the Pandorica Opens)

"Always take a banana to a party, Rose: bananas are good!"

- The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 4 (The Girl in the Fireplace)

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but, actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff."

- The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 10 (Blink)

Amy- And you kept the clothes?

The Doctor- Well I just saved the world! The whole planet for about the millionth time, no charge. Yeah, shoot me, I kept the clothes.

Amy- Including the bow tie?

The Doctor- Yeah, it's cool. Bow ties are cool.

- Season 5, Episode 1 (The Eleventh Hour)

"Is nobody going to mention Rory's ponytail? You hold him down while I cut it off?"

- The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 7 (Amy's Choice)

"Ah. Ok, I escaped then. Brilliant! I love it when I do that. Legs, yes. Bow tie, cool. I can buy a fez"

-The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 13 (The Big Bang)

River- Right then, I have questions. But number one is this: what in the name of sanity have you got on your head?

The Doctor- it's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

*Amy grabs the fez off on the doctors head and throws it into the air and River blows it up*

- Season 5, Episode 13 (The Big Bang)

"Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can imagine. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck."

- The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 10 (Blink)

The Doctor- Any time you want to help

Rory- Can't you sonic it?

The Doctor- It doesn't do wood

Rory- That is rubbish

The Doctor- Oi! Don't diss the sonic!

- Season 5, Episode 8 (The Hungry Earth)