Camping Trip

💫🌠✨Heaven Star ✨🌠💫above -_(•o•)_-

Heaven Star's POV

As Ocean Crystal and I walk into my new place in Ponyville, she continuously asks me if we can go camping; even after I say no like, a hundred times. Princess Twilight Sparkle did a great job doing up my house for me, with a few helping hooves. It was really nice of her to do that for me, honestly. I still have to play her and the others back for it. Maybe I could take them to Seaquestria?

"Pleeeeeeeease, Heaven Star?" Ocean Crystal begs. Celestia help me. "You and Sea Wave said I should make friends outside our species. Plus, Rainbow Dash and Applejack will be there."

I turn to my little sister, glaring at her. "You sly little hippogriff. Okay, we can go camping. Only because Applejack and Rainbow will be there. Us adults gotta take care you little hippogriff and ponies, don't we?"

Ocean Crystal rolls her eyes, as she goes to pack. "Whatever, Big Sister!"

•••

As we wait for Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo, Applejack draws in the dirt with a stick, Ocean Crystal chases bugs and I just sit here ... watching the other two.

"So what are we going to do while we wait?" Applejack asks, looking up at me from her drawing of an apple tree.

I shrug, as my little sister crashes into the tree. "Not run into trees like Ocean Crystal just did?"

"You have a point there." Applejack nods. "Hey, how's Crash Thunder goin'?"

"W-why do you think I'd know?" I stutter, and Ocean Crystal raises an eyebrow at me. "Okay, fine. I like Crash. So what?"

"It's the first ever crush you've had since ... ever!" Ocean Crystal squeals, doing a backflip in the air.

Crash Thunder

"And?!"

"Well, he kinda does talk you bout you a lot, ya know?" Rainbow Dash says, landing next to Applejack.

"He does?!" I ask, eagerly, as my ears prick up. I cough. "I mean, of course he does. We've known each other since we were the crusaders' age."

Scootaloo smirks. "Yea, sure we'll believe that."

I glare at her, as Rarity and Sweetie Bell arrive. This time, Rarity didn't pack as much things as she did last time. Yeah, I know what happened. Apple told me.

"Heaven Star, daaaarling, please. We all know about your big crush on Crash Thunder. That's why you're going to the cinema with him tomorrow night." Rarity says, as we head into the dark forest.

I frown. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. She's right. We set ya up on a date with that Crash Thunder of yours." Applejack laughs.

I shake my head, smiling. "I hate you guys so much."