SeokJin (석진)

30 August YEAR 23

Hangul

누구라서 사랑이 시작된 순간을 기억할 수 있을까. 누구라서 사랑이 끝나는 순간을 예측할 수 있을까. 인간에게 그 순간들을 인지할 능력이 주어지지 않은 것은 무슨 뜻에서였을까.
그리고 나에게 그 모든 걸 되돌능력이 주어졌던 무엇 때문이었을까.

자동차가 급정거를 하고, 헤드라이가 번쩍이고, 부딪치고, 튀겨 으르고, 떨어지고. 그 모든 소란스러운 순간 앞에서 나는 무방비로 서 있을 뿐이었다. 아부 소리도 들리지 않고 느끼지 않았다. 여름이지만 바람이 찬 것 같았다. 도로를 따라 무언가 굴어 떨어지는 소리가 났다. 그러곤 꽃 한기가 났다. 그제야 악간 현실감이 돌아왔다. 스메랄도 꽃다발이 내 손에 퉄 떨어져 내렸다. 그녀가 저만치 도로 가운데 있었다. 그녀의 머리카락 사이로 피가 번져 나왔다. 검붉은 피가 도로를 흘렀다. 난 생각했다. 시간을 돌릴 구 있다면.

English

Who can remember the moment when love began? Who can predict the moment when love ends? What would it mean that human beings were not given the ability to recognize those moments? And because of what was given me the ability to turn it all back.

The car is in a hurry, headlines flashing, bumps, fries, falls. In front of all those raucous moments I was standing with no defenses. I couldn't hear the sound of the buddy. I didn't feel it. It was summer but it seemed to be windy. I heard something rolling down the road. Then the flower was chilled. Then the real feeling of the moment came back. Smeral also dropped a bouquet in my hand. She was in the low way. Blood blew through her hair. Black and red blood flowed through the road. I thought. If you have time to turn.