Chap11: Oh My Damn

Recap

**Phone Convo

J: Hey Rih what's up

Rih: I'm pregnant

(let's continue)

J: what do you mean your pregnant and is it mine.

Rih: what do you mean is it yours of course it's yours. We did have sex in the studio remember.

J: Yes but knowing you.. you will say anything

Rih: OMG Jay really..!

J: okay Rih *hangs up*

**End Convo

What the complete fuck... I didn't want no damn baby especially by that trick this is some bullshit.. how do I even know it's mine. I can't say that a little piece in me is not Happy.

Beyonce moved and got a condo somewhere but how am I going to break this down to her. she is going to be so upset but I hope she understand if we flipped the script she would have did the same thing.

I went upstairs and took a shower and while I was in the shower I was thinking about the baby and if it's mine. The thought of me having a baby with someone else other than my wife just makes me upset because I wouldn't want her to have a baby and it's not mine... wait, when Bey was pregnant was the baby even mine. I hopped out the shower threw some boxers. I grabbed my phone and called my wife.

**Phone Convo

B: Hello

J: Hey.. umm I need to ask you a few questions and tell you something but I don't want to do it over the phone... can you meet me somewhere for lunch.

B: sure

J: okay how about I pick you up in 30 minutes.

B: okay.. I am at my mom's house

J: okay..see you soon

B: okay bye

J:.bye *hangs up*

I put my phone on the counter and looked at myself in through mirror and sighed. I went to my closet pulled out a white shirt some black jeans my gold chain and watch and my nets hat as usual. I looked at myself one last time grabbed my keys and headed to Mama Tina house.

Once I got there I sat in the car and thought about what was about to go down.. I was so nervous...I got out the car and knocked on the door.

MT: Oh Hey baby

J: Hey mama *hugs her*

MT: Bey is in the living room

J: okay thanks

I walk in the living room and see the girl I have not seen in about two weeks. she had on a black crop top with some cheetah print pants and a leather jacket . she looked so beautiful. Solo was there also.

J: Hey solo

Solo: Hey Jay how are you

J: I'm doing okay..

I looked over at Bey and she was staring at me.

J: if Y'all don't mind I am going to take Bey for a couple of hours or so.

Solo: ohh Thu going to get dicked down

B: SOLANGE...! *blushing*

J: *laughing*

MT: girl you better watch your mouth.. but I bet you it's true. *smiling*

B: OMG bye yall

Solo and MT: bye