Cedric x reader

(A/N I don't really like Cedric and i also
don't know how to spell his surname so this might be a bit bias soz P.S this in ur fourth year)

Y/N POV

You're half of 'The twins who lived' AKA 'Harry potter's twin sister', you have Lily's Witt but you also had James's mischievousness, and that gave Hogwarts more hell to add to the list . You were currently dating Cedric Diggory . Nobody knows this, but u always had a crush on the golden boy. The way he makes u laugh and his smile that makes ur heart melt yet nobody knew (*sigh * idiots) Until he asked you out though somebody else of course so that was the reason he wasn't placed in Gryffindor, you blushed furiously even though it wasn't even him who actually asked you, you act cool and that didn't work very well . 

########## FIVE MONTHS AFTER#######

You just left potions with more hatred for Snape than ever, your blood was boiling. He just HAD to pair you up with the 'Hogwarts whore' or she takes the name 'the most annoying girl in school' Cho Chang  oh and another thing to add to the list she wants to date my boyfriend AND shes dating my brother too just so she can make Cedric jealous. I  mean who in their right mind would use someone to get someone else,  oh yeah a psychopath, oh god hope shes gonna lets Harry down gently 'cause if she doesn't then...My rant was cut short when I heard some applause. God I hope my brother hasn't done anything stupid again, key word AGAIN! Honestly I don't even know what he would do without me he would have just about survive first year never mind second year. He honestly is lucky he didn't make friends with Draco because of me, he still hasn't thanked me for that.

Cedric POV

"Y/N? Y/N! HELLO?" I ask clapping my hands she fazes out of her daydream "WHAT?! oh its you Cedric" she replies sleepily adding "What happened? Last I opened my eyes I was in potions... with Snape and The Hogwarts Whore" she clearly didn't realise who was behind her "UGH! DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU B***H" Cho Said from behind me. Oh great their gonna have another fight... "WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SLEEP WITH SOMEONE JUST SO I CAN GET SOMEONE ELSE'S ATTENTION YOU REVOLTING  RAVENCLAW" Y/N replied with a massive amount of sass. " Cho calm down" I try to calm her down. "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CALM HER DOWN NOT ME?! SHES NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR IS SHE?!" (dunn dunn dunnnnn *jazz hands*) Y/N shouted at me "no wait Y/N I didn't mean to..." I say quietly. There was a crowd forming around us including Y/N's brother.. Harry The Ass Who Just Wouldn't Die. The one person between me and Cho. I'm going to break up with Y/N soon but not before I take her V card (No lemons). I cant wait to break her then break her heart. Hopefully Harry ass hat doesn't find out and stop me from taking her innocence.

Y/N POV 

"F**K YOU CHO CHANG WHORE OF HOGWARTS!"

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it was bad first time writer here had a lot of help from Branny, go follow her.

Any suggestions comment and i'll try, also reminder no lemons or limes.

Just some fluffs that's all Cya!

- Chloe