Chapter 1 first day and a Journal!?

Me: first chapter!!!! Whoop whoop!
Alysss01: wow you said you wanted to write yes but this is ridiculous... 0.o
Nikki: she lost it
Love: yep
Evangeline: and your surprised?
Lindsay: the fact she could work through the yel-
Me: don't talk about that! They don't need to know that!
Diamond: ;;; let's get this chapter started...

Word count 2663
Pacifica P.O.V
I looked out of the car with a grin on my face. "Okay now flower remember to have a nice time here on Reverse Falls okay?" My dad said as he looked to the road. I smiled at him. "Ofcourse dad! This is going to be weird though without you guys." I said as I looked at my mom and then back at my dad. My mom smiled sadly. "And were going to miss you a lot darling but this can give you more time to focus on school instead of going from school to school almost each half year." My mom said. It's true though we never stay long in one place since we travel all around the States and sometimes even outside of the States. Being hippy's is fun because I have a big connection with nature but I can never make some friends what made me really isolated from everyone and my love for books and nature even bigger. After some time I saw a sign with 'Welcome in Rverse Falls Origin'. My smile grew. I am going to see my cousin after a long time I was so happy that I couldn't sit still anymore. Both my parents started laughing happily. "Now now flower you are really happy to see good little Gids aren't you?" My dad asked me with a smile on his face. I nodded and we rode to a house that was called 'Mystery Shack' or at least that is what it should be because the S from Shack wasn't there so it was actually Hack I laughed. I jumped out of the car and made a cartwheel. "I am happy to see you made it here safely." I heard a voice and looked at my uncle and aunt. I jumped up to hug them. "Where is Gideon??" I asked. "Here!" I felt a pair of arms around my waist and started laughing. "Good to see you 2 Gids!" Soon my parents also came in the group hug. "Come on let's get your stuff inside and then get all of you something to eat in the diner here you must be hungry." Uncle Bud said.

Time skip!!!!!! Greesy Dinner
Still Paz P.O.V
We all went to sit down and talked to each other and catched up. "Paz there is something I am already going to ask you since your starting school here you must know something and I need you for it." Gideon said to me and looked at me everyone looked at Gideon. "Sure what is it?" I asked. His voice went to a wisper so only we could hear it. "You have to play my girlfriend so you can get the Gleefulls off our backs." He said my parents and I looked at him. "Sure!" I was okay with it. "Tell me the details later at home kay?" I asked him. My parents also wanted some answers so looks like we are going to have an interesting talk later. "Why isn't there any music tonight!?" A male voice yelled. "You said tonight there would be some live music but there is nothing!" We looked to the commotion and saw a man with black hair and country clothes that looked around his 20s and a girl with red hair in all black. "Oh Robbie and Wendy are Here!" The Pines all said at the same time. "Why are they asking for music?" I asked. "Well today is the last weekend of summer vacation so there is then always live music but looks like there isn't any." Aunty said. I looked at my parents and smiled. "Can I?" They smiled back at me and nodded. I stood up and walked to them. "Uhm excuse me? You asked for music right? Maybe I can help." The older woman that looked around her 50s smiled at me. "You can sing?" I nodded. "Well go on then the 2 people who were supposed to sing aren't here." I nodded again and smiled. I went on the stage and walked to the piano and started playing

3th P.O.V
The whole dinner was silent. They listened to the music. Nobody noticed a pair if twins walking in and hearing her sing. After the last note was played everyone started clapping and cheering making Pacifica blush and smile. "Thank you!" She smiled once more and went back to her table. Not noticing all the guys that were staring at her. "Brother dearest who is she?" A brown haired girl asked to a guy who looked the same as her. "I have no idea." He looked at her and saw her with a group of people smile and laugh. Before they could see closer they girl and the rest stood up to go away. "Come on Gids I race you to the car!" The girl said with a laugh. "No fair you got a head start!" Gideon yelled after her and the parents just laughed at there children. The brown haired girls eyes widen. Her Gideon is with a girl. She started glaring at the blonde who laughed and did a random backflip when she reached the car. The brown haired girl didn't like the newbie one bit. The brown haired guy looked at the blonde and he didn't know what it was but he saw the white haired guy next to her and he didn't like it one bit.