A Turn of Events

The songs used in this chapter: Count On Me by Bruno Mars

Justin’s POV

(This was about 2 weeks after their break up. They were out of the school. Justin and the boys were staying in a hotel until they leave for summer and the girls have been staying at their houses and that day was Tiarna’s birthday.)

“Dude, get ready.” Niall told me for what seemed like the 100th time.

“I told you already. I’m not coming.” I replied.

“But it’s Tiarna’s birthday. You’re going to stand her up?” He pushed.

“She’s Zayn’s girl. Not mine.” I shrugged.

“Okay.” He fixed his suit. “Ring me if you change your mind.” He closed my hotel door as he went out.

Ah, I was alone again.

Here comes the guilt.

What was I thinking when Bea confronted me?! I was such a jerk. If I could only take them all back. She would still be in my arms. She would even be my date for Tiarna’s party.

*beep*

I looked at my phone and saw Tiarna has sent me a text.

From: Tiarna Banana

Where r u?! Don’t u dare not come.

To: Tiarna Banana

Not in the mood shawty. Sorry

From: Tiarna Banana

Pls???? I’ll buy u new supras!

To: Tiarna Banana

U cant buy me

From: Tiarna Banana

Come on, juju!! 4 me?

I sighed.

To: Tiarna Banana

Fine. C u at the venue

From: Tiarna Banana

YES! Love u!

To: Tiarna Banana

U should

I locked my phone and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I changed into the tux that the boys’ and I had picked weeks before. I grabbed my phone and went down to the lobby.

@justinbieber: On the way to @TiarnaHansen’s party.this is going to be sick!

I got inside the car Tiarna had prepared to take me to the venue. I scrolled down my Twitter timeline to see some of my fans’ tweets.

@xarianagotswag: @justinbieber and @BeaLovesCake should really get back together.. #justsaying

@justinbieber: @xarianagotswag #justlistening ;)

@69withJuju: @justinbieber are you being serious?! It’s so obvious you still like each other! :P

Was it?

@justinbieber: I see some of your tweets.appreciate it :)

I sent a last tweet before getting out of the car.