date 0

"hey babe, where are we going today?"

"idk we can just cuddle & chill i guess??"

"again?? thats all we ever do jimin...."

"i really can't think of anything else eunhee.."

"......i'll just go and bathe and you can think about it..."

"i'll try my best, i'm so sorry babe..."

"alright min, im used to it tbh...we can just cuddle...i guess"

-
jimin pov

i'm a failure...i honestly have no idea where to bring her. i can't believe myself honestly, eunhee and i have been dating for almost 2 months now and everytime we meetup i never take her out on dates, it's always just us and cuddling and the television...what have i been doing with my life?

as i was getting frustrated, i shouted in frustration and hit the table with my fists and a notebook for eunhee's table fell to the ground.

"are you ok??? babe??? what happened?" eunhee called out from the bathroom.

"don't worry eun!! i'm..alright!" i shouted back and then tried to pick up the notebook which fell to the ground.

in the midst of that, a piece of paper fell out from the notebook and out of my curiousity, i decided to take a look at it.

"date....ideas...cute dates i want to go on with jimin??"

wow...now i know why eunhee was so angry because she wanted so much more. i feel bad that i'm such a boring boyfriend, eunhee truly deserves so much more.

i'm going to be a better boyfriend for eunhee, and i'll take her on better dates and make her the happiest girl alive! ( ・∇・)