Cassette de Prologue

(I know nothing 'bout Italian, but that makes a good title tho)

Those freaken nightmare of cassettes have just finally laid neatly on Mr. Porter's front porch. Why should she risk involving an adult at the first place? I know, I understand he was one of the people that let Hannah be sure to end her precious life. But wouldn't it be a mess? Or, did she just want to make their lives miserable by blaming them for her death?

YOU guys should know that I have another set of tapes. I promised myself to not listen to any of it before the first set had been sent to everyone on the list. And why did I? I'm a man. I need an adventurous mysterious life. It's my way to have fun. OMG did I just said that? sounds so manly on me, doesn't it. Don't judge me. Okay? Alright.

The second set of tapes was filed in a flash disk with the name of "TORY ONLY". Fine, Hannah. You might be dead but you can't stop me from digging into your grave and screaming at your face, telling you once again that it is TONY. It's a big fat 'N'. Why would this godly sexy Spanish man named like a crazy-ass chick-lit chic?

I want to believe that that was a typo, that she somehow slipped her finger or something 'cause her mind was messed up with the death stuff. I really do. But she did it like thousands of times; in her texts, in our school projects, in her speaking, and now this. I'm glad she didn't mention me in any of these tapes or else 'the list's will be freaking out finding this nonexisted Tory guy.

Let's focus on this second set.

I click on the first tape and just like the rest of the previous ones, it started with a slight static hum.

Hey, there. It's Hannah, Hannah Baker. Live and in stereo. Or maybe inside a coffin down some graveyard. No joke, Han.

I'm not giving out these tapes worldwide. Not even to the people enlisted herein. It's between you and me. Limited edition--just for you,... she kind of made a gap considering what to call the listener. Maybe she hadn't made a decision to who that person would be.

...pal. she decided. Thanks, Hannah. It's an honor. No, no, don't be glad about it, 'cause everything I say here, I only say it to you. Our pretty little secret, pal. She caught me off-guard (as if she could). I feel the hair on the back of my neck sticking out. This starts to creep me.

Now, why would a dead girl lie?

"Because she can't stand up" we said it at the exact same time with the exact same tone. I remember that joke from the first tape of the first set like a close friend.

Nuh-uh, lame one. Won't be laughing again, will you? I don't think the first time got you either. So, so right!

These tapes will let you experience a whole new point of view. There were more to the stories than just their doings and words that slowly digging an ugly big hole on my pretty little heart. Here, I wanna tell you what a ridiculous freak they are.

WOOHOOO!! I love gossips! Thanks for choosing me as your gossip buddy, dead girl((: I'm smirking so big right now.

Meh, gotta stop smiling. Totally forgot I'm at my living room couch. Now my dad caught me and now he's giving me that look as if I am a damped athlete sock lying in boy's locker room (don't even think of how it smells).

Here you go, pal!

To be continued...

Won't be updating before 3 votes + 30 reads ;)