Chapter 3

*SKIPPING TO THE NEXT DAY* Adela's outfit is on the side ;)

I went to my first class which was History. I sat next to Monica like always and waited for the class to be start.

"Ok class" Mr.Kieth started, "you are going back to your partners from yesterday and sharing the research you had found. Compare and contrast, I want you guys to comeback with 3 paragraphs on what you have researched."

the class sighed and groaned

"You guys have 45 minutes to complete this assignment so I recommend that you all work hard!" Mr.Kieth finished.

Everybody went to their partners. I looked over my shoulders at Cameron. He signalled me to sit next to him instead. I was nervous and hoped that I don't come off weird.

"Hey" I responded first.

"Sup" he said while chewing his peppermint gum like usual.

"Did you do your research?" I ask him with confidence.

"No." He chuckled.

"W-why not?" I started getting worried.

"Why do you care? Atleast you did it." he grinned a little while chewing his gum.

"We have to do this class project together or else we get a bad grade."

Woah! I can't believe i'm talking to Cameron like this.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?"

"Look, i'm just here to do this project! I'm not doing this myself! If your not going to cooperate with me,then go to hell!" I yelled out and stood up from my seat looking directly at him.

Everyone started looking at me. Good thing Mr.Kieth was in the bathroom cause I would've gone straightvto the Principal's office. I can tell Cameron was shocked at what I said. His mouth was slightly open. Monica was also looking at me confused and worried. I felt humiliated but it felt good. To the class and teachers I was known as the shy and good girl. But this time I showed people the other side of me.

I sat back down and everyone went back to working. I didn't look at Cameron at all. I grabbed my things and sat in the chair I originally was in. I put rested my head on my arm.

"Hey..Adela what happened back there?" Monica asked.

"Nothing..I'll talk about it later."

I really didn't wanna talk about it. I was pissed at Cameron.

~~~Bell Rings~~~

Hey guys. I'm sorry it's short. I really didn't want to type a lot in this chapter because there's going to be more in the next chapter and I didn't want it to be complicated (if that makes sense). Please comment & vote. I feel like I'm the only one reading my own book. But umm let me know what you guys think. If you have think the chapters or too short or the story doesn't make sense, let me know because I always have some new ideas. Btw..I know Cam, Nash, and Carter aren't in magcon anymore I just wanna add everybody in the book. You never know, Mahogany could be in it too! :D