My Boyfriend is Luke Brooks (Part 2)

*Taylor's POV*

The running of small feet down the hallway woke me up. I rolled over in my bed and slowly opened my eyes to see another pair looking back at me. I smiled as Luke gently kissed me on the lips. 

"Good morning beautiful." he whispered. I smiled and blushed slightly. 

"Good morning." I whispered. Luke pulled the blankets up over his head causing me to giggle. I was about to follow and crawl uner the covers next to him, when the bedroom door swung open and two 5 year old munchkins came running in. 

"Mommy!!" Lana cheered and jumped onto the bed next me. 

"Good Morning, baby." I smiled, giving her a light kiss on the cheek. 

"Where's daddy?" Leo asked, peeking his head up over the edge of the bed. I shrugged my shoulders. Lana looked curiously at the big human shaped lump under the covers. 

"Is he under there?" she whispered to me. I shurgged again. Lana quickly pulled back the covers. 

"RAAAWWWW" Luke yelled while jumping up and wrapping Lana in a hug and giving her gentle kisses all over her face. She giggled and wrapped her arms around him. 

"Good Morning Daddy!" she smiled and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. 

"Daddy!!" Leo yelled and jumped on top of him. I quickly picked up my phone and clicked a picture. I wouldn't miss this oppertunity to take of picture of Luke stuck in the middle of a tony tot sandwich.

I uploaded the picture to instagram and set my phone down before I was attacked with hugs, not from the kids but from Luke. I giggled and smiled up at him as he held his weight up above me. 

"Where'd the kids go?" I asked, realizing the silence in th room.

"They went downstairs to watch morning tv." Luke said and the glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. "so I'd say we have about 20 minutes to do some of this." Luke spoke and kissed me passionately on the lips. I kissed him back as his hand slowly began to slide up my shirt. My hand gently touched Lukes face as we both sunk into the kiss. 

A loud crash caused both of us to separate and me to jumped from the bed. I quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Lana sitting on the kitchen counter and Jai kneeling on the ground cleaning up pieces of a broken plate. 

"Look! Uncle Jai's here!" Lana cheered. 

"Jai? What the hell are you doing?" I asked, carefully entering the kitchen. He stood from the floor and turned around to look at me. 

"Well good morning to you too." He said with a smile. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I came over to see what my favorite brother was doing today..." I stopped him.

"You came over hoping I made pancakes didn't you?" I asked Jai with a smile.

"No!" Jai yelled, looking slightly taken back. I gave him a look and crossed my arms. "Fine I came for pancakes but who cares let me finsih my story!" I laughed and let him finish. "Anyway, when I came in using my emergency key, my beautiful niece asked me for some cereal." He patted Lanas head before continuing. "And when I opened the cabinet to get a bowl, the plate fell out and landed on the floor." He pointed to the shatters of broken glass on the floor. I smiled and nodded. 

"Ok well next time can you call before coming into our house and breaking things?" I asked. Jai nodded and finished cleaning up the pieces of plates. It was honestly like taking care of three kids sometimes with Beau around and he was almost always around. 

I tip toed around the broken pieces and began to pull some ingredienets for pancakes out of the cabinets. 

"Oi what happened?!" I heard Luke say as he entered the kitchen. 

"Jai happened" I said and smiled at Jai. 

"You're lucky I love your pancakes, Taylor." Jai said while laughing. I smiled and continued to make my pancakes. 

"Here Lana. Wanna mix?" I asked my daughter who still sat on the kitchen counter and handed her the bowl of ingredients. She noddedand began to mix everything together. 

"I'm starving! Im gonna die!" Leo said as he stumbled into the kitchen holding his stomach. 

"Dude, you're not dying." Luke said and ruffled the little boys dark brown hair. "And mommy's making pancakes that will be done soon." He said before picking him up and sitting him on the counter next to Lana. I smiled and poured some batter into the hot pan that was on the stove. 

"You'll get the first one, Leo."  I said. He smiled excitedly. 

"I want the first one!" Lana yelled. "I helped make them!" I sighed and looked at Luke for help. 

"How about Leo, since he's starving, gets the first one, and next time, Lana, you'll get it ok?" He spoke to both of them. They looked at each and then nodded in agreement. I took and deep breathe and smiled at Luke. 

"Thank you." I said to him. He kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Sometimes it's just so hard with twins." I said and took and deep breathe before flipping the pancake. Luke and Jai laughed. "What?" I asked and turned around to look at them.

"Well incase you forgot," Jai said.

"We're twins." Luke finished. "And twins run in the family."

"Lana and Leo will always be little hell raising twins."

***********************************************************************************************************************

Woah ok so its been a while. But I'm back guys! I finally came to the conclusion that i will be writing a sequel, due to popular demand, and its just going to be like different situations with the Taylor and Luke and now there kids. I hope everyone will like it and think it's cute and sweet but idk we'll see how it goes. I missed you all and i missed writing! Now that my summer has started I'm able to write more and hopefully update often. Please comment what you think and feel about this because i love feedback and i love ya'll! :) xx ~Kayla 

Btw i'll be creating a cover soon so i apologize for the lack of one for now