To all of you guys. Sorry?...*Authors note!*

Hai guys. I haven't been on here for a long time. I mean, I would update my brusnop(about 4 or 5 more chapters left, short fanfic that I WILL finish!!)  then leave but...

I want to tell you guys sorry for slacking and not updating like usual, but lets face it, I'm not good. But let me say this, I did get better. So I think. 

Sorry to say this but my Ronnie/Max fanfic is down the drain. I have no clue how to finish it off. And my Ashley fanfic, i'm not so sure on. My own story "Me, Myself, and Radke" Is done. Too much shit has happen to me this pass month.Too deep and personal and straight up sad. But i'm fine now. 

I've been on this other website to help me out with a few things. So i've improved on my typing a tad bit. You know what this means? 

I have 2 other stories. I am typing a Racky (Ronnie Radke-Jacky Vincent) Slash. It's in the process of the making. I've notice how I would rush on things. Imma slow my road.

The other one is a my personal own about a lesbian teen in high school. When she's in a crises and her parents doesn't treat her right. Also in the making. Slow my road! 

THINKING! About posting those two on here. I'm sorry for being a major dick to you guys. But here is me saying: Thank you so much the amazing feed back on my fanfics. I'm sorry for breaking out my "quiting" habit on you guys and stopping in the middle of a story. I've learn not to really care how many people vote, comment, or read it. 

I enjoy typing. Fan Fics, stories, anything. I'm not going to never stop that.

Thank you guys so much. Sorry :(