Naïve (Bicksanna)

"You're sure your ready?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"I mean, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. Everybody needs to think things over, you can stay with me a little longer if that's the case. I could--"

"Mira, I'm ready."

"Okay okay! It's just... my baby sister is all grown up! Bwahhhh!"

MiraJane hugged her little sister Lisanna tightly, while Laxus just sighed at the sight. Lisanna sweat dropped at how clingy she was.

"Uhh Mira--"

"I already had to let Elfman go, now you too! I'm gonna get old by myself, there will be no one to scold, no one to judge my cooking, no one to talk to!"

"You'll have me for that...", Laxus mumbled.

"You're not good enough! Lis please stay with me!"

"Ugh Mira, we talked about this. We both agreed that when I turn seventeen I can move out. I'll be fine."

"A-alright. Just don't sleep with a guy on the first date."

Lisanna blushed madly. "U-um, I gotta go now, I'll miss my flight."

"Come on honey, let her go.", Laxus said.

"Okay okay. Bye Lis, you be safe, ya' hear?"

"Don't worry, I will."

"And call me every once in a while."

"I will. Bye Mira."

"... Bye."

Mira watched her leave with her suitcase and sighed. "I'm all alone."

Laxus flailed his arms in the air and let out a long exaggerated sigh. "And what am I, chopped liver?"

She giggled and pecked his cheek. "No. Let's have sex."

"No complaints there."

***

Lisanna boarded the plane, placing her suitcase in one of the slots. She then sat next to a blonde that was looking at the clouds in astonishment. Lisanna was new to this, so she didn't know if she should introduce herself first or not. While she was over thinking it, the blonde turned to face her, giving her a warm smile and holding out her hand.

"Names Lucy Heartfilia, and you?"

"Uhh, Lisanna Strauss."

They shook hands. "Nice to meet you Lisanna. Mind if I call you Lis?"

"No not at all. Everyone does actually."

"Ah. So, what's waiting for you in Vegas?"

"A new job and house, hopefully."

"Oh I see, your moving there. Well I've been living in Vegas all my life, I was just away to visit my dad. A little bit of tip from you to me... pay your rent on time, the managers are on that like white on rice."

Lisanna laughed some. "I'll keep that in mind."

"So where're you getting a job at?"

"A bar called the Fairy Tail."

Lucy's eyes lit up. "Oh oh, that's the one I'm working at! We can be bar tender buddies!"

Lisanna laughed nervously. 'She seems awfully happy about that..'

"Yeah, sounds like fun."

The two girls continued to talk, introducing themselves, the usual. Hours later, the plane finally landed and Lisanna and Lucy parted ways.