W

Prepare yourself this sucks

~~~~

their class had just finished and luckily it was the last class of the day, jeongin took his time packing away his belongings, waiting for the other students to leave as he became more and more anxious.

he'd never actually met chan so what if he was a strange 50 year old woman pretending to be him or a murderer that went after kids like jeongin. however his thoughts were put to rest when he saw the wide goofy grin of a slightly taller male standing next to him.

“hi angel,” he beamed, a small dimple making an appearance on his peach dusted cheeks.

“hi channie-hyung,” jeongin bowed his head, ears turning red from the pet name.

“no need to be so formal, beautiful,” he chuckled, rustling his hand through the roots of the youngers hair. “oh right!”

jeongin tilted his head in confusion.

“w”

There was a very long pause and jeongin didn't know whether to say something or wait so he opted for the latter.

“will you go on a date with me friday night?”

“of course channie,” jeongin smiled.

“so beautiful,” chan breathed, trying not to squeal at how gorgeous jeongins features were. the youngers cheeks became a light red as he lightly pushed chan's arm.

“stop it,” he giggled turning even more red when chan wrapped his arms around his shoulders, insisting he walk jeongin back to his dorm room.

~~~~

Ew I hate myself
Have a good day or night!