Chapter 8

OK. Let's go to my house and just chill.

Sure

Then we got in his Bugatti. I gave to say it cause it still shocks me. He starts to drive to my house. It was a fun car ride home. Singing to SZA that I didn't know he liked my favorite artist. We were singing to "Pretty Little Birds" when we reached my house. We let the song finish then got out and went inside my house.

I will go change into more comfortable clothes while you choose something to watch.

OK

Then I walked into my room and changed into more comfy clothes. I was wearing an All Might onsie. I never really grew out of it. I always wear one when I get the chance. Especially cause it started to rain.
I went into the kitchen and took out 2 packs of popcorn and started to pop them (one at a time of course). I pit them in two separate bowls and drizzled melted butter over them and added a pinch of salt to each.
I grabbed the bowls and went into the living room. I saw Shouto on the coach watching some assassination playground. He looked super into it. I set one bowl in front of him on the coffee table. I sat down beside him and watched the show. I could feel eyes on me. I turn to see shouto staring at me with a slight dust of pink spread across his face. "What's it?" I asked then I turn my head slightly like a puppy.

Your outfit.

What's wrong with it?! Is it too dorky,distracting?! Should I go change into some different clothes?! I'll go change.

Then I started to get up to go and change when he grabbed my hand and told me to sit.

No! It's alright. I think it's quite adorable.

I blushed when he said that.

Thanks.

No problem. Let's get back to watching the show.

Yeah.

Then we turned back to the T.V .

*Time Skip*

We watched this watched this show the last episode. We cried. It was 3AM. We need to get to bed but its to late for him to drive home. I wonder if he wants to stay the night?

Shouto

Izuku?

Do you want to stay the night?

He had a red spread across his face and a shocked expression. I wondered what he was thinking about?

Sure. I might need a change of clothes tho.

Alright. I got chu! Come on!

Then we went into my room. He sat on my bed while I went in to my drawer of over sized clothes. Why do I have that? Cause it's comfy as fuck! I found some grey joggers and an oversized shirt for him.