Maddison Leigh Thompson, Character 3

Name: Maddison (Maddie) Leigh Thompson

Age: 17

Talents/Skills: Basketball and swimming, Dancing (mainly Hip Hop).

Fears/Phobias: Being alone, falling asleep forever, moving away from her friends.

Traits: Energetic, is the clown of the group, loves to make jokes, doesn't let anything keep her down, loves concerts, likes big crowds, doesn't like to be center of attention.

Relations: Has not got a crush, best friends with Ani, Hannha, Halkord, Chad and Liam.

Facts: 5 foot 6, female likes males, dirty blond hair with blue stripes, energetic blue eyes with green specks. 4th hottest girl in school

Description: Maddie is the 2nd shortest in her group of friends. She has 5 best friends, 2 girls and 3 boys.

Maddie loves to play sports, mainly basketball and she likes to compete in swimming races. She is good at dancing, but mainly likes to dance Hip Hop. She ranks 4th hottest in school.

Maddie is the joker of the group, making sure that they are always laughing. She will randomly crack funny jokes, making the people around her burst out laughing.

Maddie likes to show that she is very athletic so she wears light clothing, usually a light creme singlet with dark blue denim shorts and black all stars. She uses a mango orange/yellow backpack for school and a red backed samsung phone.

When Maddie was younger, her family was taken away from her and she was forced to live with her Aunt Rosemary.