Virgil x Logan ~ Double Rainbow

A/N: I need more of this ship. Like, it's so amazing????

...........

Another day. Slipping through his fingers. Virgil felt...

At peace.

No anxiety plagued his mind. Strangely enough.

He could just hear the spring rain. He wanted to go see it, one of the few things he was motivated to get up early to do.

He didn't bother with makeup, and just went downstairs, seeing no one but an empty room.

His eyes caught the windowsill, and he sat in the couch, facing the window as the raindrops hit the window in such a calming way.

For some reason, seeing the rain wash away the dirt on the window, seeing it sway the trees and seeing it dance in the sky calmed Virgil down.

His eyes lazily watched the drops, his face so close to the window that his breath fogged it up.

Virgil really liked that the weather in the real world also happened in the virtual, it gave the sides a series of things to do. Their outside could be morphed in whatever way they wished, but the weather would remain consistent. Except winter. It snowed in the mind-space in winter, even if it didn't in the real world.

Right now, there were a few trees outside, being swayed by the wind the rain came in, and there was a walkway with stones set out. Virgil could eye a bench that was getting drenched by the rain and some part of him desperately wanted to walk outside and sit on the rain drenched bench.

Each second he sat their, staring at the rain, the more and more tempted he felt.

He hardly even recognized his own legs carrying him to the door, dragging him out...

Until the rain touched his skin.

He was cold, but in a good way, his shaking and shivering meaningless with such a warm and happy smile on his face.

The rain felt perfect, and his clothes stuck to his skin. He should've felt uncomfortable, but he was still smiling.

Virgil faced the sky, letting the rain wash away any stress he held.

Logan, who had been up for quite some time finally went downstairs for a cup of coffee. It didn't take him long to notice the front door was open.

He paused his pursuit for coffee and went to the door, about to close it when his eyes caught a figure in the rain.

He learnt against the doorframe, frozen, fixated on Virgil's figure. His clothes were drenched, his hair was matted and his lips were starting to turn blue, but he had this huge smile on his face.

Logan knew he had to get Virgil inside and make him take a nice hot shower, so he walked outside, getting drenched himself, and set a hand on Virgil's shoulder.

Virgil just softly snapped out of his gaze and turned to Logan, more importantly, the hand that Logan had on his shoulder.

It was warm.

So, achingly warm.

Virgil's eyes shifted to Logan face, taking in how matted down Logan's hair had gotten, his rain drops coated Logan's glasses, how rain dropped down his skin.

Virgil's eyes focused themselves on Logan's face, "what is it Lo?" He lazily asked.

"Well, you're gonna catch a cold standing out here like this. Get inside, you're taking a hot shower."

"I-" Virgil realized how cold he was, shivering, "Yeah, Alright." Virgil felt the warmth from his shoulder move down his arm to his hand.

Logan was holding his hand!