Matt x reader

Y/N POV

"COME THE FUCK ON, YOU CHEATED!" Matt yelled at me because I won rainbow road. I got 3rd place and he got 12th. I laughed "I may have been practicing" I shrugged, continuing the match. The next round was yoshi island, but Someone decided to keep on bitching about rainbow road. "That's not fair!" "Man it's amazing to see a grown man cry like a baby!" I chuckled

Matt folded his arms for a short while but unfolded them so he could play this round. After the first two laps I hit Matt with a blue shell, causing him to lose his place, leaving me taking first. "Oh you mother fucker!" He said, jamming his elbow into my sides.

Butterflies filled my stomach, bringing heat to my face. "O-ow!" I pretended to act like I was hurt. I got close to the finish line when all of a sudden I was hit by a red shell. Matt laugh hysterically as he won the match in 1st place and me in 4th. "MATT YOU CUNT!" I yelled, slapping his arm. He kept laughing, "who's the crybaby now?" I rolled my eyes at Matt. A smile kept on my face.

"Last one, you choose Matt." I said, handing him the controller to pick a stage. He eventually picked a snowy race course. I dreaded this one because Matt was in full competitive mode. Meaning he would get too mad at the game if he got anything below me.

In the end Matt got 2nd place and I got 3rd. "Suck on that loser!" He pointed at me. "Whatever, it's not like it really matters." I chuckled. Matt huffed, crossing his arms. "You just don't understand!" He whined. "What don't I understand?" "This game!"

We decided to play some other game. It was a competitive game and Matt was just cursing up a storm while I was dying laughing, seeing how angry Matt can get. Luckily it wasn't directed towards me.

The game soon ended and you could tell how frustrated Matt was. "You ok dude?" I asked, not wanting to burst a bomb. "No!" He yelled accompanied by my laughter. "Let's just watch tv if it'll help." I said, switching to the tv instead. I got up off the floor and sat on the couch, watching whatever was on. Matt sat next to me, and it honestly made my heart flutter.

We have been friends for a while but ever since a year ago I've been getting feelings for him. I didn't notice but Matt scooted a little closer to me and of course I over thought about it and sat after to fluster up.

"I-I'm going to get something to drink, I'll be right back!" I said, standing up and walking to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get some lemonade, I poured it in a cup and put the pitcher back in the fridge. I stood in the kitchen for a while, trying to cool down.

My face was turned to a wall, my hands were gripping the counters. I was a wreck for this boy. "Hey, hot stuff." I jumped, making me spill some of my lemonade. fucking Matt. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled. I ignored what he called me because he always jokes about stuff like that. I turned around and saw him giving me that cheeky smile.

My heart melted but now is not the time for that. "Fucking Christ what's wrong? Can't take a scare?" He laughed. I punched him, careful not to hurt him fatally but to where he could understand how I felt. "Owww, why are you so mean to papa Matthew?"

I snorted but quickly covered my mouth. "DID YOU JUST SNORT, OH MY FUCKING GOD!" He died. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the couch. It was getting really late so the natural thing to do is to sleep, so I yawned, my eyes closing halfway. Matt came back to sit with me. I got so tired to where I leaned my head on Matt's shoulder. I blushed but I went to sleep real quick.

Matt's POV

I started getting tired and was about to leave but I looked and saw Y/N's head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I've liked her for so long but I've learned how to hide it. Lately I've been wanting to tell her how I feel but I'm too much of a wimp.

I sighed and stayed in place, soon getting uncomfortable, so I gently laid Y/N on the couch. I tried getting up but Y/N held on tight. I was surprised but eventually laid down with her. I smiled with my heart beating fast. I eventually fell alseep, listening to the TV.

~~ timeskip ~~

Y/N POV

My eyes fluttered open and I felt a pair of arms wrapping me. I looked to see who was cradling me and it was Matt. I wanted to scream but I didn't want to wake him up because he looked so cute. I stayed in that position for a couple minutes before Matt woke up. When his eyes opened fully, we made eye contact and it wasn't awkward. "I-I can explain!" Matt stuttered, sitting up with a rose tint filling his cheeks. "Holy fuck.." I muttered as I was staring in his eyes, observes everything I could. I tried to look at other things but I knew he would get uncomfortable.

"It's alright, my dude!" I smiled, reaching for his hand casually so I could hold his hand. His hands fit perfectly in mine. I was now positioned in a way where my back was arched and my face was close to Matt's face. I yearned so badly to kiss Matt. I slowly leaned towards Matt, and Matt wasn't waiting, he kissed me swiftly. Of course I kissed back.

When Matt pulled away, I stared at him, my eyes as wide as my mouth. "I'm super fucking sorry, Y/N! I didn't know what came over me, I mean you looked really fucking cute? Hot? I just- I mean I-" I cut him off with a rough, yet sweet kiss. He kissed back. We ended up making out for a few minutes before we needed air.

After caught our breath, Matt hugged me really tight. "Matt!" He ended the hug. "I really like- no, love you Y/N! I want you to be mine. Will you?" I felt tears pricking my eyes. "Of course I will! I've crushed on you for so long, god there hasn't been a day where I was hoping you would ask me that!"

We laughed and Matt out of nowhere decided to cradle me, putting his chin on top of mine. I could feel him smiling and it made me smile. I hope this moment could never but. But Matt had to record, but he promised to pick me up food and spend another night with me.

HAIFYWBDHDISJBX THIS WAS RUSHED IM SUPER SORRY HHHHHHHHHHHHH

please give me constructive criticism if you find something wrong!