Golden Freddy x Grace

DemonGirl2018 I hope you like it
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:

Grace sat on the stage and Golden Freddy, listening to everyone else yell. What about? Well how knows, neither Grace or Golden Freddy cared enough to listen. Probably something about Chica eating all the food again.

Grace stood up and shook her head. "I'm going backstage. Wanna join me Goldie?" Grace asked. Golden Freddy nodded and followed her backstage.

Goldie stared at her every movement. The way her hair swayed when she walked to the way her eyes sparkled in the light.

Grace snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Hello?" She said. Golden Freddy jumped and looked at her. "I know I'm pretty, but can you not stare at me? It's creepy." Grace said with an eyebrow raised.

"S-sorry." Golden Freddy said. "Goldie... do you have something to tell me?" Grace asked. Goldie stayed silent. "Goldie! Tell me." Grace spoke loudly. Goldie stayed silent. Grace rolled her eyes and sat against the wall. Goldie looked at the ground shamefully.

Grace sighed.
"I'm sorry I snapped at you, I just don't like it when people ignore me." Goldie shrugged. "It's my fault for ignoring you." "Now, do you have something to say?" Grace asked once again.

Goldie was about to speak when a loud screech was heard from the main area.

Grace went out and Goldie followed.

Bonnie was on the floor crying with Chica comforting him, while Freddy was scolding Foxy.

"Uhh what happened?" Grace asked.

Chica looked up. "Foxy smashed Bonnie's guitar on the ground."

Goldie just shook his head.
Foxy glared at him. "What?" Foxy spoke menacingly. "Nothing." Goldie said. "Ye be lying!" Foxy yelled.

Graces eyes turned pitch black with her pupils being white.  "Foxy! Don't jump to conclusions!" Grace yelled. Foxy shrunk down. Grace grabbed Goldie's hand and led him backstage.

"They act like children sometimes." Grace said. "Anyways, Goldie, do you have something to say?" Goldie nodded.

"Ireallylikeyoubutiwastoscarestosaysobecauseithinkyourewaycoolerthanmeandididntwanttoberejected!" Goldie spoke. (I really like you but I was to scared to say so because I think you're way cooler than me and I didn't want to be rejected!)

Grace stood there for a moment processing what he said. Once she did, her face covered in blush. "O-oh."

Goldie look anyway but at Grace.

Grace ran up and nuzzled her nose against Goldie's.
"Why didn't you say earlier! I've been waiting for you to say so." Grace said with joy laces in her voice.

"Why didn't you confess?" Goldie said.

"Cause it ruins the fanfic." Grace said.
"NO THE FORTH WALL!"

Grace pecked Goldie's cheek.

"Sorry hun!"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Extra:
Chica held her ear against the wall and squealed. Bonnie was beating up Foxy in the background while Freddy was sitting on the stage watching everything unravel.
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Make sure to request! ❤️