Getting to know Willow

(Eric's house: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpgu4CpcNVwYCxisY5ZeI7gU9USNfHzpnq0hz_ZrSv8NHB2xZ2).

Third Person POV

"Eric my man, where have you been? Did you find what you were looking for? Who's the pup?" Tyler asks as he walks along side Eric in human form.

'You ask to many questions Tyler, where is your sister?' Eric asks him.

"Who knows, you know Lila she's a free spirit" Tyler says shrugging.

'Have Ari come to my house' Eric tells him before Tyler leaves. There are only about twenty wolves here. They were chased from their packs in fear of becoming rogues. So Eric's father took them in and brought them here for safety. It was safe from the wild rogues and packs who hunt any rogues. Of course outside in the world Eric is considered a villain and a living devil. Here, he was an alpha and protector of the village. Of course with his mate having been murdered. He has no Luna or heir, so the village isn't a real pack.

Anyway Eric reaches his house that over looks the village and goes inside. He reached his room and places Willow on the bed. Before going to his closet and becomes human getting dressed. Then grabs a shirt and heads over to the pup. "Shift" he tells her and she crawls into the shirt before shifting. She fixed the shirt before looking up at the man before her.

"Where r we?" she asks him tilting her head.

"Hidden rogue village, what's your name and how old are you?" Eric asks her.

"Willow, I am five" she states.

"Why are you a rogue?" he asks her.

"Wat's a roge?" she asks him confused.

"Rogue, a wolf without a pack" Eric states.

"I no kno" she says shrugging. "I chas bug, rech hill turn to go hom. Big wolf scare me, I fall into bigger wolf. Who brout me here" she states.

"Who are your parents?" Eric asks her.

"Do not kno, Lilly rise me after they go bye bye" Willow states. "I kno mummy was very pretty, I have image of her and papa" she tells him. Playing with the locket around her neck, that Eric hadn't noticed before.

"May I?" Eric asks her and she shakes her head.

"Who r u?" she asks him.

"My name is Eric, and I am the village leader" he states.

"Like an alfa?" she asks making him chuckle.

"Yes like an Alpha" he tells her and she gives him necklace.

"We frinds now" she says smiling. Eric opens the locket and gasps at who he sees. (Mother: http://www.mendaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Angelina-Jolie-James-White-Photoshoot-for-Premiere-October-2004-2.jpg). (Father: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BOTU2MTI0NTIyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA4Nzc3OA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg). It was his late sister and her mate. "Mummy pretty" Willow says smiling pointing at the picture of Eric's dead sister. "You ok?" she asks him tilting her head.

I've found them, I've found the pack who left my sister and her mate for dead. I found the pup I've been looking for, for the past five years. Now I can finally avenge her and raise my niece. The village can finally become a pack Eric thinks to himself. Just then there was a knock on the door and a young woman enters the room.

"You wanted to see me Eric" she says after curtsying.

"Yes, I want you to find clothes for Willow" he tells her.

"Of course, anything else?" she asks him smiling at the little girl.

"Nothing else, just send doctor Carter over" he states. Ari nods her head and leaves the room. "Willow how would you like to stay here with me?" he asks her hopeful.

"You save me, but I miss Lilly" she tells him pouting.

"The lady who raised you?" he asks and she nods her head. "What if I promised you she would be able to live here with us? Would you stay?" he asks.

"We could be family" she says smiling.

"Yes a real family, me your father and she your mother" he tells her smirking.

"Daddy!" she cheers hugging him around his neck.

"Tonight we celebrate your arrival and me adopting you. Tomorrow we plan on how to bring Lilly here" he tells her. And kill that traitorous pack his mind adds. Just then Doctor Carter enters the room. "Willow this is Doctor Carter, she's going to give you a health check" he explains. 'Doctor this is my long lost niece, treat her with respect' he tells the doctor through the mind link and she nods her head.

He then leaves them alone to get Tyler and the twins to set up a party for tonight. When he returned Willow was napping on his bed. Doctor Carter gave her a clean bill of health and he thanked her. She then left to get herself ready for the nights celebrations. Eric decides to rest himself and lays down beside Willow pulling her close. No doubt the twins will wake them an hour before the party even starts. That'd give them plenty of time to get ready and Ari would of brought clothes for Willow by then.

A/N

Picture above of Willow and picture on  the external link of Eric.