sixteen

----

----

luna: im so bored bleh

//

user2: follow mE

user: ur still cute wtf

macey: ha LOL

user8: beaauty

calumhood: want me to come over?

user10: holy SHIT WHAT

luna: bring fOod calumhood

user60: fuck this what a fucking slut

|

lunas pov-

i was sat on my couch waiting for cal still in the position with my hoodie over my head and my hair in my face.

i was so bored, macey was out with some of her other friends and i was stuck at home. well i wasn't necessarily stuck, i chose to stay home but i was bored out of my mind.

the simpsons were playing on the tv and my phone was on my chest when i got a knock at my door.

groaning, i got up and moved to the door. when i opened it calum was there with a bag of food and a smile.

i instantly smiled back at him and let him in. he walked in and took off his shoes and we travelled to the living room.

"how are you?" calum asked dumping all the junk food onto my coffee table.

"happier now." i giggled grabbing the bag of hot cheetos. "how are you?"

"also happier now." he grabbed a packet of skittles and we sat back on my couch.
"two happy people make a happy day." i nodded to that and threw a hot cheeto into my mouth.

for a good two hours we just stayed on the couch watching the simpsons. a majority of the food he had brought was gone and the table was littered with wrappers.

"sorry about the mess." cal mumbled. i was leaned onto him and he had his arm wrapped around me. i just shrugged and looked at my phone. 

macey had texted me she was spending the night at her friends house.
"everything okay?" cal asked me.

"huh? oh yeah mace is just spending the night at her friends."

he nodded before saying, "let's go get ice cream."

"what?" i laughed as he stood up.
"i want ice cream let's go." he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch making me groan.

"let's go!" he grabbed my phone and keys and ran out the door. making me run after him.

"well let me lock the apartment first!" i grabbed our shoes and he came back handing me my keys while i handed him his shoes.

after i put my shoes on and locked the door he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall, down the stairs, then to the car.

out of breath i asked him, "why are you so excited?"

he looked at me as if i was dumb before opening my door. "its ice cream."

i rolled my eyes and got in the car and he did the same. surprisingly there were no paparazzi around so we didn't have to worry about that.

calum started driving and i grabbed the aux. "don't play any shit music."

"i won't. i won't."

i scrolled through my spotify and clicked on all girls are the same by juice wrld.

i jammed out to the song and looked at cal to see if he was enjoying the song and it seemed like he was.

the song ended and i quickly grabbed my phone and played youngblood.

"luna!" calum laughed glancing over at me. i innocently smiled and sang along to it and so did he.

"say you want me say you want me back in your life!" we yelled.

soon enough we arrived to the ice cream place. calum opened my door for me and we walked in together.

"oh shit. cal i don't have my wallet." i frowned.

"okay?"
"okay, that means i can't pay."

"luna i'm paying. my treat." cal chuckled. i shook my head no but he nodded. ''its just ice cream."

i sighed and nodded. we both got our cones and sat down towards the back of the shop, just so we wouldn't be seen.

we stayed in there and took videos of each other but didn't post them anywhere. we just kept them for ourselves.

"thanks for today cal." i said buckling my seatbelt.
"it was no problem luna." he smiled at me and i smiled back.

"we should do this again sometime." we said at the same time causing me to laugh.
"looks like its settled then."

we drove back to my apartment the same way we drove to the ice cream place. jamming out and yelling out the lyrics.

he pulled up in front of my complex but didn't park.
i looked at him confused.

"you're not gonna come up?"

he shook his head, "i would but we have an interview tomorrow morning along with a photoshoot."

"oh okay. well thanks again calum, it was fun."

"it was no problem."

we gave each other a quick hug before i gathered my things and got out of the car. we waved at each other and i walked into my building and he drove off.