Alright!

"Briiian...BrIIIIIIIan..."

"Brian, bri bri. Brian Oh-ryan"

"..."

"Oh, why, oh whyyy is your name, Brian? Is it because your parents love brains so much that they name you after it?"

"What?" He got off of your chubby stomach to look at you from your ridiculous assumption.

You guys were currently chilling in the schoolyard by the tree of what you now know, Spooky High School. Surprisingly it was vacant, knowing its reputation for its constant parties and illegal use of drugs from what they told you.

"Yeah, I kinda find your name lazy." Vicky agreed. "Brain, Brian is almost exactly the same."

"Vicky your name is almost like Victor Frankenstein, it's like a girl version" you quickly pointed.

"Hah!" Brian laughed at her victorious as she dramatically sulked upon the realization.

"But what about you _____?" Vicky quickly recovered.

"Sound pretty (generic/original) if you ask me."

"It's different in other countries, cause this is America," you answered.

"I guess" He shrugged before digging into his bag and took out some books. The rest of your time was him helping you with your homework so you won't procrastinate. Vicky also contributed even though she's just copying off from Brian. It was nice to have friends that help to motivate you to do better in your academics, it feels different when it comes to your parents.

"Brian, you got that wrong."

"How's that wrong? I did what the question asked of me."

"That was a trick question, are you sure you got a-"

"____, no."

"A brain in there. Wanna go out hunting for new brain cells with me?"

"Dammit, ____"

Vicky laughed her butt off if that was even possible. She enjoys the terrible puns you make as much as Brian, but not at the moment. You guys completely forgot about your homework and try to do a spinoff of puns against each other. Of course, Vicky won due to her creativeness of making puns on the fly. Homework can wait for a bit...til tomorrow. So much for procrastination.

The special bond between the three you ascend to new heights as they tell their ridiculous stories of their careless and ungoverned school that in first impression you would call bullshit, but after knowing where they came from it's crazy. You tend to put your input with more smart and fun ideas that the school can go buy with its diverse students, in which they agreed and/or added their ideas on. It felt like a productive conversation even though it's not going to happen. Still, you felt satisfied with speaking your mind without the thought of people waiting to go at your throat for no reason.

"You know, you kind of remind me of Oz sometimes," Brian said.

"Oz?"

"Oh yeah! Oz, despite being quiet and shy at times, he had always that sense of CHARM that anyone can get behind." Vicky excitedly inputted.

You know where this goes. In every trope, if they're gonna talk about a person you remind them of, your gonna be introduced to the person eventually. Seeing them putting their unfinished homework away confirms that's accusation. Man, you're so good, but you should actually go out more.

You were left with your internal thoughts as you follow them behind while they continue to talk about some random shit you're not familiar with. You gave yourself time to practice on your first impression. Why not? The first two meetings were unprepared and unexpected, so you think it's about time to actually properly meet a probably new friend. It kind of triggered some shyness in you, but you let that slide when you remembered that Oz was known for being shy and quiet. Just being your fun, chill self is all it takes. And welcoming too.