Below-Deck Fun

⚠️LEMON⚠️
Sex Ahead
SUB!Nagito x DOM!Reader

•(Y/N) POV•
I walk out from below deck where our rooms were to see all my friends, laughing and having fun. I look for a certain someone: someone with fluffy white hair and beautiful gray-green eyes. It didn't take me long to spot the pale beauty. I instantly call out to him.

"Hey Nagito!!!" I say happily, waving my hand in the air. He looked towards me as a huge smile was placed on his face. He closed his eyes and waved back.

"Hey (Y/N)!!"

I walked over to him. He was with none other than Hajime Hinata. I was so jealous of him. He's mine bitch. Back off. I don't care if you're still getting over Chiaki he's MINE. I knew Nagito had a crush on him, I could tell by the way he looked at Hajime, cause it's the same way I look at him...

As I reach were their at, Hajime looks away.

"H-Hey, I gotta go do something real quick.." He walks away as soon as he's done speaking. Nagito's eyes go sad, but instantly happy again as he looks at me.

"So (Y/N), what do ya wanna do?!" He asks excitedly. I looked into his eyes. Omg that's... that's the look... D-Does he actually...? I shake my head out of my thoughts as I think of what to do. While I'm thinking he places his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey uhh... I know we've been best friends for a while but uhh..." I could feel his hand shaking as he gulped. "A-And you know I like Hajime but... I-I like someone more than him and... and uhh..." He pauses, taking a deep breath. "What I'm trying to say is—" I cut him off by placing my index finger to his lips. We look into each other's eyes.

"I know what you're trying to say. Follow me~"

Without a word we hold hands as I take him below deck and to my room. I close the door as he sits down on the bed. It's silent, he doesn't know what to say. I just walk over to my nightstand and open the drawer.

"I've been waiting for this day... For a long time..."

"For what..?"

I turn and look at him.

"Lay down, and take off your jacket and shirt." I commanded. Without a thought, he took off his shoes, jacket, and shirt and laid down on my bed.

"Close your eyes~" I say flirtatiously. He smiles as he closes his eyes.

"A-Anything for you~~~"

I pull out 2 pairs of handcuffs and 2 strands of rope. I take his right arm and put one side of the first pair of handcuffs around his wrist and the other side around my bed frame.

"W-What are you doing..?" He asked, still not opening his eyes.

"Shhhh~" I say, placing my index finger to his lips again. "You'll see soon~"

He didn't say another word as I repeated my steps with his left arm, handcuffing his now robotic hand to the bed frame. I then took one strand of rope and tied one end around his ankle and the other around the bed frame. I then repeated my actions with his second leg. I then proceeded to take off my shoes, socks, and jeans. I then climb on top of him, straddling him.