Chapter 7: What Does This Mean?

"Then he just kissed me, and ran off!" I frowned at Balz. Balz and I were the only ones in the tour bus, since the rest of the guys were out doing whatever. I glared at my cup of water, feeling very frustrated. "Do you like him?" Balz asked. "No! I don't like him like that. I just don't understand why'd he do something like that." I replied, looking over at him. I was clearly frustrated. "Ricky is an interesting kind of guy. I've never seen any of his girlfriends, but I know one thing. If he likes somebody, he's bound to tell one of us." Balz explained. I grabbed a bag of chips from the counter, and munched on a couple. "Well, I doubt he'll tell Chris." I thought aloud. Balz grabbed a chip from my bag. "Then I'll get him to tell me." Balz replied. I looked over at him, lifting an eyebrow. "You don't have to." I said. "I want to. Anyways Rick has been acting weird lately." Balz replied. "Who's been acting weird?" Speak of the Devil, Ricky walks on the bus, looking annoyed than ever. "Ryan." Balz says. Ricky shrugs, then sits down in front of me. I cut my eyes over to Balz, who is shoving down another chip bag. "Why's that?" Ricky asks."He's hitting on Riot twenty-four seven." Balz replies. Ricky looks over at me, then rolls his eyes. "I don't know why. It's not like she'll let him do anything to her. She's too bad ass for him anyways." Ricky says. "Bad ass? I wouldn't call myself a bad ass. I just don't take shit from anybody." I snapped. "That's what all bad asses say." Ricky replies. "Alright, then who's bad ass enough for me then? Obviously, you know everything about me." I yelled. "No one because they're fucking scared of you." Ricky argues back. "Oh yeah, were you scared of beating that guy when he tried to take me? Or how about when you fucking kissed me then ran off." I screamed. Ricky jumps up. "Guys, calm down." Balz cries out., standing between us. "Kiss you? I didn't kiss you! You kissed me!" Ricky snapped. "Ha! If I were to kiss you, I'd be fucking insane!" I screamed back. "Same here." Ricky snaps. "Good." I snapped. "Good." Ricky retorts. "God, you're like an old married couple." Balz rolls his eyes. "If I were married to him, I'd kill myself." I snapped. "Wouldn't be the first time." Ricky says. "What's that supposed to mean?" "It means you're a heartless bitch." Ricky replies. I stuck my middle finger up, then took a sip of my water. "Takes one to know one." I replied. Ricky pulls me to him, then smacks his mouth against mine. I froze in utter shock, trying to get away from him. Ricky pulls away. "What the Fuck is that for?" I screamed at Ricky, shoving him back. "You wanted me to kiss you, didn't you?" Ricky yells. "No! Where did you get that from?" I screamed at him. Ricky storms out of the bus, leaving me full of questions. "You alright?" Balz asks, wrapping an arm around me. "Define alright?" I sighed. "If it makes you feel better, I'll go talk to him." Balz offers. "Later. Not now, Balz. I don't want you to get hurt." I whispered. Balz nods his head, as he kisses the top of my head. "Let's head over to the stage, the show's about to start." Balz says, as he gets up. I follow him in silence, feeling more angrier then before.