Secret chapter:hawk's diary entries 1

Rose's pov
I guess just a little peek at this notebook won't hurt. *gasp* it's no notebook it's hawk's diary but then again he might not notice it's gone.

Hawk's pov
Where is that diary? I should have known that it was a bad idea to bring it to school.

Rose's pov
Let's see what it says.
Diary:pg 35
'Dear diary,
It's been ok at school. So much has changed since the last year. I can't stop thinking about rose. I think I have a crush on her. But hopefully this diary does not fall in the wrong hands.' Really I didn't know that hawk had a crush on me. I'd have a crush on him as well but I would not want him to accuse me of reading the diary. I will sneak it into his bag so he won't suspect me. Luckily for me,it's the weekend. So there isn't going to be any school for one more day. In the meantime I will try to refrain from reading the diary.

??? pov                                              so rose thinks that she can steal my hawk from me?well if she thinks that she is wrong. If hawk thinks that too he is also wrong. I will have him no matter what it takes. I hear that there is a girl who was banished who likes hawk as well. Maybe we can think of a plan to get rid of rose . muahahahaaaa!!!!

The next day Rose's pov                                                                                                                                                      I had a bad nightmare last night it went something like this:                                                         hawk and I were in a relationship and then the scene changed and something made us fight and suddenly he raised his hand and it went down and slapped me on the cheek and a silhouette laughed behind me its cloak hid its face and it put its hand with hawk and smiled an evil grin. its hood fell and I saw the evil face of Doreen maleficant. I gasped and woke up,sweaty and pale.'What was that'was my first thought and then I changed into my casual clothes and tried to understand what it all meant. Maybe astoria can help me interpret this dream I won't tell hawk in order for him to get worried.

THX FOR READING GET READY FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER: OCs(Doreen maleficant and Malcolm charming )