Chapter 3

As I see brad, and yang tell each other I love you. I start to tear up a bit then I see yang go back into her dorm and brad just standing there.

Y/n: BRAD!

He jumps a little when I yelled his name. He slowly turns around.

Brad: h-hey Y/n.

Y/n: Shut up are you, and yang a couple?

Brad: N-no.

Y/n: stop lying.

Brad: fine were together.

As I hear him say it a start to get a sad but I hold together.

Y/n: ok you two have been together for like a day or two right?

I start to get angry as brad just stands there saying nothing.

Y/n: tell me.

Still he says nothing and just stands there.

Y/n: I SAID TELL ME!

Brad: ok ok I will... we've been together since the start of school I've been seeing her behind your back for a few months now.

Y/n: wow

Wow is all I can say he's supposed to be my best friend.

Y/n: I thought you were my best friend why would you do this?

Brad: I did it because it's funny watching you get all sad, and depressed.

Y/n: what?

Brad: and besides who said we were friends you started following me one day, you wouldn't leave me alone.

More tears start to flood my eyes as he continues saying hurtful things at me.

Brad: If you ever thought we were friends you're wrong the only reason I let you think I was your friend is so I could fuck your hot sister, and I fucked your mother to.

After he said that I rushed up to him, and slammed my fist into his face. He falls to the ground as I get on top of him I start pounding my fist into his face.

???: get off him!

I look to my left as I see team my team and team rwby staring at me. I get off him and start walking to one of the bullheads.

I finally get to one as I step on the bullhead my team, and team rwby come out.

Y/n: what do you all want.

Ruby: were are you going.

Y/n: far away from those two.

Alice: b-but you can't go.

Y/n: I'm not leaving just going away for a time to think.

Janet: y/n are you sure your coming back.

Y/n: im not sure but I have to think.

The bullhead takes of as I move to a seat, and sit down. " I can't believe brad and all the shit he's lying but I want to make sure first."

Pilot: were here

I get out of the bullhead. I start walking to my mom's house to make sure what he said isn't true.

After thirty minutes of walking I finally made it. I walk up to the door, and knock

A few seconds after the door opens

Mom: my baby how are you doing?

Y/n: good mom but can I come in a have some stuff to talk about with you.

Mom: sure come in.

She says as I walk in the house while she follows me

Mom: so what do you want to talk about?

Y/n: brad I want to talk about him.

Mom: s-sure why do you want to talk about him?

Y/n: well he told me some things.

Mom: like what:

Y/n: he said that you and him had sex is that true?

I say hoping it's not true. She doesn't say anything.

Y/n: it's not true right.

She still doesn't say anything this makes me mad.

Y/n: right tell me if you slept with him.

Mom: fine....i slept with him.

As soon as she says this my eyes turn red I start to squeeze my hand hard as my fingernails dig into the skin a little bit of blood comes out.

Y/n: why?

Mom: w-well I was lonely and you were sleeping. He came down stairs while I was drinking so it kinda went from talking to me sleeping with him.

That's It I turn around and punch the a hole in the wall as I pull my fist out.

Y/n: your dead to me mother don't ever try to contact me again.

Before she says anything I dash out the house and start running down the road. I finally get far enough and drop to my knees.

Y/n: I'm going to get my revenge no matter what I'm coming for you brad!

??? Point of view

I've been following this guy for a while now. He finally stops he drops to knees and starts saying something about revenge.

He wants revange on who tho I know he goes to beacon witch is a good thing maybe I could have him work for me as a undercover agent perfect I say to my self l.

I walk over to him.

???: so you want revenge I can give that to you if want it bad enough.

???: I'll do anything to get my revenge.

???: good meet me tomorrow at this location.

I give him a paper as he takes it.

Y/n: ok I'll be there. What's your name I'm y/n l/n?

???: you'll find out soon enough see you tomorrow.

I turn around and walk of into the shadows.

( hey it's me again sorry for the wait any ways here you go and tell me what you think rwbyfan out)