Just coffee

Y/n's P.O.V
Me and Blake were currently drinking coffee as I notice some stares from her here and there and every time I catch her, her face reddens a bit "you know if you enjoy staring at me that much you should take a pic it'll last longer" I say smiling as she accidentally chokes on her coffee coughing "you act so different with Maddie....." Fate says as I roll my eyes at this "s-sorry" I hear her say as she turns her head the other way so I can barely see her face "it's fine.... so what do you want to do" I say "how about we watch f/m it's my favorite" she says *favorite movie* " thats good since it's also mine "

After we watched it we walked out of the Cinema noticing it was pitch black outside and raining cats and dogs "wow time sure flies when you're having fun" I say as I take off my jacket as she blushes deep red because my under shirt is tight very tight, exposing the outlines of my abs and chiseled arms "y-you don't have to" she says looking away but taking a few glances as she does "I don't have to but I want to" I say as I put it on her as she gives a smile "I had fun" I say as we sit on a bench that was below a roof of the Cinema "yeah me too...... I guess we could count this as a......" she begins "a date?" I say raising an eyebrow "w-we'll if you don't want t-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers, I felt her soft lips touch mine, they tasted like raspberry's I usually hated raspberry's, but the more I kissed her the more I got addicted, but we soon a parted due to oxygen as we leave a string of saliva connecting as she looks at me lustfully, she grabs the back of my head and pulls me in as we go in for round two, this time I ask for an entrance but she playfully denies so I grab her rear making her gasp giving me the chance, but after a few minutes I break the kiss I just remembered something "didn't we have classes today" I question as Blake's eyes widen "well it doesn't matter since Ozpin is afraid of me so I can get away from anything" I say as she sighs in relief "buuuuut you'll owe me" I say smirking as she nods pouting "well let's head back"

We were currently in the halls of Beacon where my dorm is left to her's "convenient" I say as she chuckles, and heads towards the door of the room but not before I grab her wrist as she looks at me I give her a peck "good night my little kitty" I say as I go to my form guessing she is in complete shock but meh I say the ears will just make her cuter, because who the hell doesn't like Nekos

In the morning I woke up as my eyes get shined upon by the suns rays as I shut my eyelids and roll my body for my back to face the sun "fuck off Apollo" I say as I flip the bird still looking the other way, but I soon begin to feel something burning my back so I turn to see my back lit on fire, I ran out of my dorm and went towards the showers and turn on the coldest water option, but as the droplets reach my back they get turned into steam but as I looked at the fire it was.... black.... "the fuck he didn't tell me he had ametsuru" I say as I see it dialed down and soon disappear "weird...." I say as I get out of the shower in my now drenched shirt "time to wear something different"

It was about over nine so I was already late but the thing is when you're power can't be revealed with anybody's you usually stop giving fucks, but to be honest I never even gives a fuck before I had this power

flashback~ at Olympus

"So... we finally meet Dad, the almighty ex-king of all gods" I say sarcastically "ex king?" He says raising an eyebrow "yeahhhh sorry to say you've been fired and I'm the REPLACEMENT" I charge at him as I bring at my empty hand to be filled with touch of steel and cracking blue fire covered with f/c lightning

 we finally meet Dad, the almighty ex-king of all gods" I say sarcastically "ex king?" He says raising an eyebrow "yeahhhh sorry to say you've been fired and I'm the REPLACEMENT" I charge at him as I bring at my empty hand to be filled with touch ...

I jump up and slash downwards only for him to grab the master bolt and held it from both ends with his hands but not even that... stoped my sword from cutting right through it as my blade were about to touch his feet while still in mid air I slashed upwards as he tries to dodge but got strikes in the left eye from my perspective but from his it's his right "YOU SON OF A BITCH" he yells as he takes a knee as his get up gets dyed with dark red seeping from his eye "you're right I am the son of a bitch, and let this show you how powerful I am, not even the master bolt could regenerate from that, it's still in two with half of it's true power in each" I say as I snap my fingers, sure I could've killed him but I want him to be ready, I want to fight with honor....

End of flashback~

I then notice I was in front of my classes door I sigh as I look down only to be in different clothing

"Classy as fuck" Fate says as I grin at this and open the door only to have all eyes on me and an angry Mr

"Classy as fuck" Fate says as I grin at this and open the door only to have all eyes on me and an angry Mr.Port "Mr.L/n may you please tell me why you didn't show up to school yesterday " he says while arms are folded while everybody is expecting me to act like a little bitch or like Jaune "to be fair I was left unsupervised" I say in defense "you need adults to supervise you? Are you a baby" he says as I hear "ohhh" from some of the classmates "well of course you need to watch over a fucking god because if you don't they'll watch YOU, and it won't be pretty" I say as I poke him hard in the chest with my index finger "are you threatening me?" He questions "I only threaten people worth my time" I say as I give an innocent smile "Y/n L/n please come to the office, I repeat Y/n L/n please come to the office" Ozpin says through the speakers as I smirk "that's my que and don't eat the students we can clearly tell you ate the last 10 classes" I say as I leave with a angered teacher and a laughing class

"Hellooooo how may I h-" I was soon cut off as I see Maddie there too "Hey Y/n~" she says seductively as it sent down shivers to my back "hey Maddie.." I say nervously "I asked you to be here since I want to discuss with you that you're already powerful enough I want to transfer you to 3rd year, so what do you say Y/n" Ozpin says as I turn my head to him "hmm.....

———————————————————————————

A/n: choose yes and you'll probably have a harem with Maddie,Blake, and you know 3rd year girls....

A/n: choose no and you'll probably have a harem with Blake,Weiss, and that's it

A/n: and next chapter of descendent or on this book I'll try to choose my writing style and I would appreciate you're opinion