Stay With Me 🔞

Hey ppl uhm there is a bit of something in here this is not the dirty detailed chapter but just a tease idfk. Anw enjoy!

-call ended

*Yoongi POV*

Oh god where tf is she????

I saw jin hyung helping jennie to stand since she's pretty wasted. I saw the guy backing off. Jin or tae maybe had scared the guy.

I grabbed jennie then suddenly someone grabbed on my shoulder.

"YAH!"

the guy yelled at me.

"wtf do you want?"

"her. Im her ex boyfriend so back off. And anyways who are you even?!"

"her boyfriend. What are you gonna do about it?"

"huh"

I left the guy standing dumbfounded. We got to the car and drive back to the dorm. We're in the middle of our way when suddenly i heard something fell. It was jennie. jennie fell asleep. She's so beautiful. She is so mesmerizing to look at.

Few minutes later, jennie suddenly said something.

"yoousnki ahh"

"what? Jennie are u fine? Do you want something? Does you head hurt? Water??? What do you want?"

She didn't answer.

10 minutes later

We arrived at the dorm.

I grabbed jennie from her seat and lift her bridal style. She wasn't quite heavy. She's a bit thin.

We got inside the dorm.

I dropped her on her bed and since she was a girl, i just put my tshirt on her since i don't want to go through her stuff.

I put some sheets to her since she might get cold because of the ac.

I was about to get her some pills for headache but she said something again. But again i can't understand what she was trying to say.

I walk to the Kitchen and go to the cabinet where we put medicines. I was searching the pill but i couldn't find it. Until i saw sonething from the back and there were the pills.

"why did you leave me?"

Jennie?

Jennie started to hug me from behind.

"h-huh"

I faced her.

She started hugging me again.

I love it when people that i love hugs me. I feel very safe.

"u-uhm let's go to y-your bed."

She nodded.

We sat on her bed and she started to swallow the medicine i gave her and drank some of her water.

"ok. Good job. Uhm i think you should go to sleep now. You look really tired."

I got up from her bed but she took my hand.

"Stay with me."

My heart. It beats so fucking fast.

"w-what"

"i said stay with me. Would you stay with me?"

"yes."

I got back to her bed. She started hugging me again. I hug her back. My heart is really beating so fast. She fell asleep to my arms. I layed her down.