Should I go back?

Peters Pov

Why are girls so complicated! I mean tiger lily is just a friend I cant see her doing that to yn, she wouldn't right? nah shes to nice of a person to do that maybe she was just worried that I was stuck with her. Maybe I still do like Tiger Lily shes been there for me ever since wendy and her daughter left me, she always told me you don't need them if they loved you they would've stayed.. But they didn't.. Should I go to tiger lily's.. Or should I go back to the boys and Y/N... Or neither...
I will just go with neither cause if I do go to tiger lilys Y/N will Kill me or hate me forever. If I go back to the boys and Y/N they will just say oh you came back huh or you shouldn't have left anyways you were wrong. I'll just stay on a tree and sleep there for the rest of the night am not scared of anything am Peter Pan for crying out loud!

Your Pov
I woke up early in the morning cause tootles kept hitting me with the pillow I guess telling me to wake up. I get up to see the lost boys looking at me " Um yes?" I ask them " Peter hasn't came home yet" slightly says " Well he did say he would be back whenever" I tell them
they all look at me with pleading eyes " FINE Lets go look for peter geez! hes probably with Tiger lily. I don't like her if hes with her you guys are gonna have to go get him yourself" I tell them crossing my arms " why don't you like tiger lily" they ask " she tried giving me to Captian hook! And Peter didn't even care he wasn't worried at all! he was Perfectly okay with what she was trying to do!" " oh no We don't like her at all either.... Well anymore!"

Authors note
Anyone has ideas am kinda ruining out of ideas! message me or comment below your ideas! ILY Guys Sorry i haven't updated!