Hell Is Calling You

Leonardo's POV

" Dad, I will take over the meeting you go and take rest." I told my Dad as he was suddenly feeling sick.

" Ok, take the file from Jessica. Call me if you need any help." He said.

" Go Dad." I said pushing him towards the door. He smiled and shook his head.

" You some time act like that little Leo who always whined for everything." My dad said. I smiled widely.

" Yeah, he is hidden inside." I said.

" I know." Dad said.

" Go, Dad go and take rest. Spend time with my Mom and try to make things romantic between you two. Cause you know the weather is totally romantic here." I said and winked at him. He laughed out loud.

" Ok, take care then." Dad said.

" I should tell that to you, Dad not you to me." I said. He just smiled.

" Bye then see you in dinner?" Dad asked.

" Obviously and give my Sweetheart a sweet kiss from me." I said about my grandma and Dad laughed.

" You won't grown up. Will you?" He asked and I shook my head then we both laughed. " But I like it how you have every shade in your character. I am a lucky Dad, huh?" He said.

" Obviously Dad. You are a one lucky Dad." I said and we both laughed.

" Go now, Dad." I said and he nodded. He walked out of the cabin and I took my phone out.

" Hello, Jonna." I called the driver.

" Yes, Mr. Franquez?" He said.

" Dad is coming there and take the keys from him then drive him directly to home. Don't listen if he wants to drive." I said.

" Will do that, sir." He said.

" Thank you." I said and hung up.

I looked at the clock. I still had 1 hour before the meeting. I started to sort out the files. They were neatly done. I wish I could help my Dad some more. I need to shut down the other works and work with my dad more from now. He needs me more here with him. I sighed. I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I said. The next moment I saw Jessica entered the cabin.

" Yes, Jessica?" I asked her if she wanted something.

" This file is for you, Mr. Franquez. And be careful dealing with him. He is a curse." Jessica said. I smiled at her irritated face.

" Ok , I will. Anything else?" I asked. She shook her head and went out.

I decided to go out before the meeting. I took my keys and took the my jacket. I took the files and locked the door.

I am feeling boring. I decided to meet my girl before the meeting. I called the security incharge. Yeah, was spying on her around cause I don't trust the people around her. I know she will never do anything but those hell guys around her. I don't trust them around her. So, I need to keep an eye on her. She always is busy to protect others but sometimes she herself needs that too. Just can't leave her without any supervision.

" Hello, Leo." Rick said.

" Hello, Rick. Where is she?" I asked him.

" Ms. Axton is in the university." He said.

" Ok, I will just come." I said and hung up.

I drove my car towards her University. I already am prepared to go inside the university. But suddenly my phone rang.

" Hello, Rick?" I said.

" Hello, Leo. Ms. Axton just have left a while back." He said.

" Follow her and send me her location." I said.

" Ok, Leo. Roger that." He said and I drove out my car out of the parking lot. My phone rang again.

" Rick?" I said.

" Leo, she went to Greene's restaurant." He said.

" Alright, I am going there." I said and hung up. I drove towards the restaurant and suddenly I remembered the same place where I have a meeting with Sam Pallette. I hate this guy with his flirtatious behavior. But he is hell annoying too some time. I got worst feeling about him. I don't know why but I always get this feeling with him. I feel he is up to something destroying. I don't know why I feel like this. Like sick.

I parked the car and got out of my car. I walked out of the parking lot and entered the restaurant. I searched for her but she was nowhere to be seen. I sighed.

" May I help you?" One of the waiters asked politely.

" Yeah, I  think so." I said.

" Do you have a reservation?" He asked.

" Mr. Sam Pallette." I said.

" Follow me, sir." He said and I followed him. I bet he didn't recognize me. Good for me. I hate crowd around me.

" There is Mr. Pallette." He pointed me and I looked at the direction. I felt I was burning inside. I saw Natalie sitting with Sam and they were talking with one another laughing. I shook my head to fade away the acute feeling to shot Sam right away. I hold myself back. I walked towards them and stood behind her.

" Hello, Pallette." I said and he smirked at me. I saw her turned towards me. Her eyes widened as she saw me. I just smirked.

" Hello, Franquez. Have a seat." He said and turned to Natalie. " You can continue, Ms. Axton." He said and I glared at her she looked away.

" What was she saying?" I asked Sam but still looking at her who wasn't meeting my gaze.

" Nothing." She said.

" Nothing? Really?" I asked her and she looked at me glaring.

" I was saying something which you no need to no." She said in a challenging tone. I was hell angry inside. I hold back myself cause, I didn't want to kiss her right now in front of Sam. Cause it will make an issue. I looked at her very very coldly that I am sure made her nervous cause I can see her gulping nervously.

" Well, if you don't tell me how can I understood if it's important for me or not?" I asked her coldly.

" It's not." She said.

" Just spill. Don't make me repeat myself. It won't be good for you." I said and she glared at me. I hold myself back.

" Alright I will deal with you later. Now tell me Pallette what pulled you to call me suddenly? Did you change your mind to have the deal earlier? I think I am no more interested." I said to him still glaring at her by the corner of my eyes. Hell is calling you Babe. Hell is just calling you. Wait and watch.