2.

Zahara Pov

Ok so since the day of the conversation I had with my sister, I have been looking around campus for guys that I think i would be interested in. And so far...ive had little luck. The good looking ones all are either taken already or not ready for a relationships and of course I respect that but damn. Then you have your niggas who just trying to holla for sum booty and I aint going through that bullshit so no. Doing this while trying to balance school has took a toll on me and I cannot rn. I just got back from taking my Medical Exam today and I am beat but my sister is supposed to come by today. She is not gonna like my progress but oh well maybe im not ready.

*Knocking at the door*

I think thats her now. I get up from the couch and go to the door.
Her:" Heyyy boo"
Me:"Wassup sis" i let her in and close the door.
Her:"Girl nun just had a lil photoshoot for Instagram. Look."
She handed me her phone as I looked on her page and seen the pics from the shoot.
Me:" Oooo ok Sus I see you!" i say with my hand in the air making her giggle.
Her:" Thank you sis"
I continue to look through her Instagram as I felt her eyes burning into my forehead.
Her:" Soo...Z any update on the thing we talked about last time."
I sighed in response.
Her:" Please tell me that sigh means yea girl I got so many niggas after me its just got me exhausted."
Me:" No its the i tried to but niggas were either taken, weren't ready, or just wanted sum ass and its just too much sigh"
Her:" Aww Z...u sure u couldn't have went with one of the guys that wanted to tap that ass for da one time?" I groaned loudly while getting off the couch heading to my room.
Her:" What?! Im just trying to help you get sum dick."
Me:" I understand that E but whats the point of getting dick from someone thats willing to give it to everyone?"
Her:" You got a point there ig."
Me:" I just want to get sum from someone that ik won't go and give it to someone else. For them to be just about one girl, me. "
Her:" Ok Z I hear you and thats why im here. Now show how u been approaching them."
Me:" Well I just go up to them and ask them if they have girl and if they say no i ask are they interested." i say standing up demonstrating.
Her:" Ok well I hope you dont do it like how you look right now."
I look at her confused.
Me:"What you mean? Whats wrong with the way I look?" i say picking and looking at my outfit I had on today. I wore my TSU hoodie with some sweats.
Her:" Bitch ya look sad. You look like your a full dreaded college student."
Me:" But I am."
Her:" No your not ok. You are a 20 year old independent black woman with lucious curves and its about time you start showing more appreciation to your body."
I looked at her hopelessly.
Me:" E ion think thats it."
Her:" Come on girl when are you gonna realize that you so much beauty and potential that you are just hiding from the world." she stood up and took me to the bathroom.
Her:" Look. Now i don't know about you but I see a beautiful chocolate skinned woman who is ready to show the world she got her own and that she is not just girlfriend material but wifey material. "
I looked at myself and nodded. My sister was right once again. It was about time I showed more appreciation in my appearance. It was time for the world to know who I am.
Me:" Ok sis so how do I do it."
Her:" Simple you just have to make yourself look your best but also be comfortable. Here we can start with some makeup lessons new hairstyles and even spice up your wardrobe ok?"
Me:"Ok ."
Her:" Now come on so we can go shopping for the new Z."
Me:"Wow really? New Z?"
Her:" Uk i love you but like I said you look like somebody sad babymama struggling with food stamps and the IRS."
I looked at her shook and offened. Damn.

Soon we had finally came back with loads of bags from different stores for my makeover. I told my sister i didn't want to go to heavy in makeup and stuff and she understood so mostly the money went towards clothes and hair products. We sat the bags in my room and my sister began to give me "Slaying/Hoe Tips" as she called it. I lessoned as she gave me advice and ideas and honestly I was glad that we were doing this.
Her:" Ok now that we have gotten ur outfits and tutorials together its time to expand how many people see you."
Me:" What you mean?"
Her:" Im talking about my prize possession. Social media."
I looked at her concerned. I mean i get it but Im not so photogenic like that plus i don't be on there like that.
Her:"Yess come on dont worry its easy I promise."
Me:" Fine."
She took my phone and got on my Instagram.
Her:" Damn Z."
Me: "What?"
Her:"No wonder yo ass lonely and late on shit u dont follow nobody but me."
Me:" Stfu E i told u ion be on media like that."
Her:" I can tell. Let me work my skills lil girl."
Me: " ok."
It only took her 5 minutes to show me how to get followers and all that.
Her:" now finally a profile pic. Time to slay."
Omg it took this hoe half an hour to do my makeup. I refuse to do this on a daily.
Her:" Omg yass sus i did good!"
I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled a lil.
I looked beautiful but i wasn't used to makeup being on my face so it was hard to not touch my face.
Her:" ok now look at me and give me a facial pose."
I looked at her confused and just smiled. Then she went by me and took another pic of both of us.
Her:" Eh it will do. Now u have a profile pic and ur first post and i tagged myself so i can post it on my page and help u gain followers."
Me:" Thanks E."
Her:" Your welcome boo now I gotta go but dont be shy to get out there ok. Love you!"
Me:"Love you too"
I locked the door and went to whip off the makeup. Once I was done i put up everything in the bags and got ready for bed. As I laid my phone started blowing up with notifications so i turned it to silent and dozed off.