Prologue

The clouds were dark and the fog was thick. I couldn't see anything but I was certain that no any flying birds were seen in the sky that time.

Suddenly the clouds gave up and burst its tears. In an instant, I just found myself in the middle of the forest, infront of a huge house. I never knew that there was a house existing here before. But without hesitation, I entered it.

And there I saw two people. A guy was kneeling at the ground while holding a girl in his arms. I couldn't see their faces, but I could tell that the guy was crying...

Because the girl is dead.

When the realization hit me, they suddenly began to vanish. Was it just another nightmare? Or just another episode of my hallucinations?

Because these past few weeks, a lot of peculiar things keeps on happening in our small town. But it was as if I was the only one who could feel and see it. Just like the shadow that keeps on appearing in my dreams..

The shadow that's been haunting and bugging me through night and day...

The shadow that wants to enter my world...

That wants to enter me...

And I think it was already too late to run... too late to hide..

Because he's listening to every words I say. He can hear us. He can hear me.

Because he's here...

Inside my body.