Spoiling my Girl & my Girlyboy

Ethan's pov: It was a nice Saturday morning, I'm so happy. I'm going out with Haley and Trevor, we are going to the mall. I'm gonna buy them some clothes, and spoiling them. I really want Trevor to be comfortable to wear girly clothes, and do what ever girly things he wants to do. I get dressed, and eat my breakfast. My dad complimented my outfit, saying I looked sharp. " A white shirt, black leather jacket, blue jeans, and black converse. "Thanks dad, I'm going to the mall with my boyfriend and girlfriend." 

My dad knew about what kind of relationship I was in, and understood very well. He's more supportive than my mom though, she though I was crazy, and that what I was doing was just wrong. My dad on the other hand, said. "As long as you treats them right, and they treat you right, that's all that matters. Love has no true number, love has no gender specifics. Love is where you have a trusting relationship with your partner(s), where you can communicate with your partners(s), and know that they you will love them for who they are." 

After breakfast, I lotioned up my dark chocolate skin, and grabbed my car keys. I went to Haley's house, and walked to her front door. Her older brother answered the door, he's over protective.  "Oh hi Ethan, are you here for my sister? She said she was going to the mall with you, and Trevor." I nodded, Haley then appeared behind her brother. "Hi Ethan, oh nice outfit, you ready?" "yeah" I answered "Josh, please move so I can leave." Haley pleaded "not until you give me a kiss" She blushed but pecked his cheek, she then was granted leave. A grey and blue sweater, a pinkish orange lacy floral printed skirt, some brown knee high boots, and her blue long tassel purse. She had her hair into a braided pony tail, braids on the side of her head, then a long dirty blonde pony tail.  

"you look nice" I said opening the passenger car door, she climbs in. "Thanks, you too, now we go get Trevor." I nodded driving off, I can't wait to spoil them. We get to Trevor's house, knocking on the door. Trevor wore a red and grey short sleeve off the shoulder shirt, a skinny jeans, and black vans. His long brown hair parts to left, showing his vibrant silver eyes. "Hey guys, I'm ready I got my wallet. lets go" Trevor hopped in the back seat, and we drove to the mall. 

"so where should we go first?" Trevor asked, I smiled as we walked inside. "Well I've been thinking why don't you get some girly clothes? let you indulge in your femboy side, plus its on me. Both of you." Trevor stammered "N-no you d-don't have to, I brought m-m-my wallet." I chuckled at him, saying. "Its my job to spoil you two, so I'm gonna do it." He nods, Haley then says we should go to forever twenty one.  So went in there, me and Trevor looked around, till h found a couple of things. "oh pretty" I chuckled at his childish voice, he shows me the outfit. 

A maroon three quarter sweater, tucked into a grey skirt, white leggings, and black square heels. I thought it was cute, Trevor must've too, I offered to buy it for him. "you sure?"  "Yes, what ever you and Haley want." His eyes sparkled with excitement, he went and got a cart, and put it in. I found a couple more outfits, I had to find them in his size, which wasn't to difficult. Haley found three pairs of shoes that she wanted, so we put them in the cart. A couple girls in the store stared at us, but I could careless. I got them make up, nail polish, and clothes. 

They then returned the favor, by buying me some shoes. My favorite kinds too, I love yeezys, Nike, this is why I love them, they know me very well. We decided to get some food, and then go home. We sat in the food court eating a cheese pizza, me and Haley then said. "Why don't you wear your girly clothes to school on Monday?" Trevor looked nervous "Because, I'm scared of what other people will say." "I think you'll look good in those clothes, you looked good in them here, you'll look good at school. You're a pretty boy, you're so cute, they'll just be amazed at how awesome you look." Trevor smiled, and said. "so its okay if I go as my girly side at school?" "Yes, I wanna see belle!" I said "I wonder, what is Bella like?" Haley asked

Trevor explained how different Bella really was from him, she was kinda like an alter ego. "Well Bella is very sassy, she doesn't take crap from anyone. She's very nice, just don't cross her or me. loves candy, and sweets, but isn't a sugar maniac." "ooh cute" Haley complimented, Trevor smiled, it was nice to see them both happy. I drove them home, and and went back to my house. My mom was sitting on the couch with my dad, watching TV, well dad was watching TV my mom was on her phone. "hi mom hi dad" I took my shoes off, and set them on the mat, next to the door.

 "Hi Ethan, how was your day?" My dad asked "it was good, Haley and Trevor got me some shoes, since I got them clothes." "that was nice of them" My dad replied back, my mom said nothing just continued to remain on her phone. "hey lets see the shoes man" I pulled out a pair of black and white static pattern Yeezys, I tried them on. "man those are nice" I then tried on the other ones, they where red Nike Basketball shoes. "oh now that's cool" I put them back in their box, then I went to my room. 

I couldn't wait for Monday, I really want to see Trevor in his girly clothes. Also Haley, she was gonna get a haircut tomorrow, so I was excited to see what my friends would look like on Monday. I hung out on my computer playing League Of Legends, till I went to bed.