#6 Stolen Kisses

My school put on a play like, 2 months ago, and I was part of production. I tried to write this, but I've had extreme writers block, so here it is, 2 months late.

I had to get over to the other curtain without being seen. I jumped, and started to move forward when. "Oof." I had walked into someone, who was now bent over.
"I'm so sorry!" I whisper-cry. He stands up, and I realize it's Aaron. I also realize that he is in a sight line, so I pull him closer to me. As I do, he bumps into me, and I almost fall back onto the stage, but he grabs me around my waist. I gasp, as I'm pulled against his chest. I tilt my head up to look at him, but as he is not much taller than me, our faces are but 2 inches apart. Suddenly, he leans down and kisses me.
"For good luck," he whispers.
He dashed on stage, just making his cue, as I melt.

The next day, we had just finished the play, and I was going to get my jacket. I was walking down the hall when, suddenly, I was pulled into a small side corridor. I squeaked, and all of the worst possible thoughts went through my head. I'm being kidnapped. I'm going to be murdered. This is it. This is the day I die. I whirl around, determined not to go down without a fight, but breath a sigh of relief when I realize my "kidnapper" is Aaron.
"Hey."
"Hi. Sorry. I, uh, just wanted to know if the kiss meant anything to you," he said, not quite able to look me in the eye.
"It does if it meant something thing to you," I respond with a shy smile.
"Good," he said with a grin.
Just then, his sister called for him. She didn't like me. To be honest, I don't blame her. I'm kind of an ass. Luckily, we were hidden from her view. He looked at me, kissed me quickly, and ran off.

I don't really know how to end this story, but I really want to get something out, so here you go. I feel really shutting that I haven't posted in months, but I've had insane writers block, and the only thigh can write is a book I'm working on. I don't know how long it be, as I haven't written the first few chapters, but I hope to post soon. Thanks, Haven