Rutile x fem human reader x yellow diamond

The reader for this is immortal.
Immortal definition: living forever; never dying or decaying.

"our mortal bodies are inhabited by immortal souls"

Also small warning this story is just completely random and I barely even had a good idea of what to write. Also it's really short sorry.

No one's POV:
Currently Rutile was purposely messing with a young human who in return didn't know how to react to it. Yellow diamond was passing by when he noticed the young human being.

He quickly walks over and picked the young human up to look at her. He heard a squeaking noise when he had done this. He smiles gently while setting them back down.

He pet her hair gently.

"Such a cute little thing! But what exactly are you I wonder"

Yellow Diamond mumbles a little while still smiling. The young female didn't know how to answer and looked to Rutile for help.

"She's not exactly like us Yellow. She's more soft and squishy"

Rutile says trying to be kinda nice but still being logical at the same time. The human looked around the area but not outside of it.

Eventually the human found a jar of some type of sticky liquid. She poked the liquid and it felt sticky and eventually she put it back and wiped the liquid onto her shirt.

The gems didn't notice what she had done. Except Red Beryl who got a little frustrated to say the least.

Eventually Red Beryl finally made a new outfit for her. It look almost exactly like theirs except it had longer sleeves.

She put it on quickly without fighting them about it and was given the same type of shoes they had. She quickly put them on and smiles happily.

She later wasn't allowed to fight because her body was much more fragile compared to the gems. She was as fragile as Phos almost but worse in a way.

Of course yellow would cuddle with her after his patrol was done. Rutile would talk to her while he wasn't working on anyone. The girl enjoyed their company though.

After a while they named her Y/n because they thought it suited her perfectly.

Even if she grew they would love her and treat her nicely.

I said it was short because this one shot hasn't had a good idea from me in DAYS. I didn't know what to have for it. Sorry

~Ghoulex