❛ ғɪᴠᴇ

PLAYING
❛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ❜
ⁱⁿᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗᵉ

.•♫•♬.•♫•♬•.♫•♬•♫•♬•

" you're so hot " raein murmured in shock, creasing worried as soon as she made contact with juhui's skin, which was felted hot with the inside of hers releasing heat.

raein then took chances feeling her forehead, since it was the main spot to foresee someone if they have a fever or not, and like what she expected it was burning hot.

At the same time, she happens to awakon the girl up from her slumber by the sudden contact with her skin, sensing her brain awake. Leaving soft grunts a bit as she tries raising her eyelid slowly, opening her eyes with the direct sunray to her face.

KRING!KRING!

the bell goes off, alarming each part of the school, it was vividly heard by everyone and everything. The teachers were finishing off their last word of sentences, before the students finally bids goodbye and farewell like traditions.

" juhui-ah, you're so hot " raein uttered, telling the sleepy girl her serious condition, which took awhile for her to get her senses back. " let's take you to the sickbay "

" I'm fine " juhui stubbornly replied, not wanting to trouble anyone; especially one her best friend, yet on her break where she should be eating and getting energy for the next class.

" no you're not, you need to rest " raein snapped at her, speaking some senses to the girl in front, whom she loves and care a lot about the importance of her health.

" alright then " she backed down due to her tiring body not able to fight back, she didn't have energy after all. As if she could only feel dizziness and exhaust flowing through her vines and whole body.

Despite her weak condition, raein gave a helping hand by giving support and helping her walk all the way to the sickbay, which was quite far from their classroom.

-

knocking first, before turning the doorknob and entering to see the room empty, no one was visible.

Raein gave support to juhui and laid her to one of the empty beds, covering her with the blanket provided at the end of the bed, hoping it'd make her comfortable.

Also switching on the small circle machine that blows out fresh air, most people has whenever someone is sick.

" Umm... I'll go get the doctor then. Wait a bit. " Leaving those words, raein walks away but halted as a soft grip was felted at her wrist, tilting back to juhui whom was the one gripping.

" yes? Is there anything you need? " she offered help, creasing sweats of worries with her friend's serious condition. Determined on doing anything to help her sick friend.

" please- " juhui paused abit, gathering some energy she could to talk. " please, d-don't tell h-him " she squeaks, stuttering a bit with her low energy flowing.

" who? seungmin? "

juhui only managed to give a nod and a soft smile as a respond, but it was totally understandable with her friend.

" but he'll be worried, trust me " raein spoke up, confirmed with her gut feeling since they both have actually already been a thing.

" please "

" okay, if you really want to then. " she simply responded, hoping it would ease her a little bit.

" and can I ask you a favor? "

" what favor? "

" can you help me take seungmin's present at the post office? I was suppose to take it within yesterday or today but I don't think I can make it "

" sure I'll fetch it for you " she accepted her favor. "now get some rest. I'll be right back with the doctor " raein mumbled to her best friend, whom was most probably be in her slumber by now.

 I'll be right back with the doctor " raein mumbled to her best friend, whom was most probably be in her slumber by now

if he was ever a pokemon then
I'd like to catch him everyday

full of softness,
renjun's wife, eun.