❓Problem❓

Trixie's POV
I had to ask Katya for help.. I knew she was pretty shy, but as she is openly LGBT, I think that she can help..

"What's going on?" She quietly said to me. "Well.. You probably know as everyone is talking about it.. I'm a lesbian.. I have no clue how to deal with the hate.. How do you do it?"

Suddenly the bell rang. DAMN! Just as I'm about to get an answer! "Meet me at the local coffee shop later... I MEAN! Um.. UGH YOU PROBABLY HATE ME NOW IM SORRY!" She stuttered.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay! I don't hate you! Cool! I'll meet you after school! See you later!" I said, walking off to my next class.

She was very shy, I could tell. She didn't seem used to talking to people. I could see it in her eyes. She's kinda cute. Her accent is really cool. I wish she spoke more.

I got to my next lesson, Art. I was okay at art as I was so good at makeup. Usually I got to sit at a table on my own and do mine or someone else's makeup.

But today we had a sub.. So I had to do my work. We were doing an art piece based on a flag colour. I decided to use the Russian flag just for Katya.

I wanted to get closer to her. She was sweet. I just want to hug her and kiss her.. God.. I might have a crush on Katya..