Chapter 1 Olivia

Hello my beautiful Clalec lovers. This is my first story, like ever, and I am so happy that you have taken the time to read it. Enjoy!!

-O

I do not own anything

Clary's POV

"See you later." I said to Izzy as I walked out of the kitchen and into the training area. Wearing a thin gray muscle t-shirt that you could totally see my black bra on underneath and black leggings I grabbed my sword and stared at the practice dummy. Swinging my sword with all my might I hit the dummy over and over again. Seeing my father with a stab wound from me in his heart with every kick, my mother's lying on the floor with blood dripping from her chest with every punch, and the face of the man that killed her with every swipe of my sword.

"Hey!" someone yelled. I turned around to meet the eyes of Jace. He was wearing his normal shadowhunter gear. However, he did have more weapons than normal.

"What?" I asked panting from the exhausting workout.

"Imogen wants to see you in the main room. You ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. Umm. Just give me one second and I will..."

Before I could finish he said in a loud, commanding voice. "No. She said immediately."

With that, he turned around and left. Grabbing a towel to wipe off the sweat from my face so I looked at least a little presentable. I leave the training area. Walking down the stairs into the main room the first thing I notice is Alec leaning over a computer screen typing away. He was wearing a blue button up shirt and nice black pants. Walking past him I find Imogen. She was wearing a light blue dress that touched her knees. "Good morning Miss. Herodale. You wanted to see me."

"Yes, Miss Morgenstern. I did. come with me." She starts walking toward the computer that Alec was standing at. When she stops at the computer he was standing by I swear my heart stopped, and not in that good 'I think I'm falling in love' type of way. "Ok, so I was sent here straight from Idris to tell you two that you have been chosen in one of the most important missions ever."

"So whats the mission. Greater demon? Downworlder attack? search and rescue?" Alec asked still showing now emotion. I thought that we were getting close, but after what happened with my mom we never talk. Surprisingly I don't think it really is that bad. I'm trying to get over it, trying to understand that it was not him that it was just a demon but I just can't get it through my head. It is so easy to blame him and I just need someone that I can see to blame, and he just is.

"None of the above. Do you know about Blake and Gabbie?"

"Yea. They were the couple that was on the vampire mission. I'm sorry about what happened on the mission. How is there family doing?" I asked. The vampire mission was one of the worst missions ever. We knew very little going into the mission, but they still sent them anyways. No one should have gone. They ended up dying after the vampires ambushed them. No one made it back in the whole group they sent out.

"Luckily they had no family that could worry about them. The main problem lies in this." As she said this a little baby was handed to her. She looked it in the eyes and continued. "This is Olivia. Blake and Gabbie's daughter." She looked up at both of us again. She started to say something but the baby started to cry. She tried to comfort her but she just cried harder. The baby then started to reach for me. Imogen started to hand her to me and I was beginning to freak out.