Chapter one

....I woke up to sun hitting my face signaling it was time for me to wake up and start my day I pick up the same outfit I wore everyday since I was the omega of the pack I didn't have much belongings only my small bed and three outfits I had. I quickly changed into my clothes if you could call them that and rushed to get my chores and breakfast done before everyone in the pack started to wake up and start their day that but that wouldnt be until a couple hours so I still had enough time.

It was around 8am when the first members of the pack started to wake up which were the high schoolers that went to Lakewood high school about 20min from here. I wasn't allowed to attend high school even though I'm 17. Alpha Ryan said I should stay home and take care of the pack house and I of course said okay

I was taken out of my thoughts when I was shoved into the wall making the vase of flowers and water fall onto the ground I heard the future alpha eric and future beta Logan laughing at me as I stumble to get up and pick up the mess I made I sighed as my wolf reign yelled at me in my mind to fight back and not let others treat me like this. She was always the stronger one than me. Thankfully they had left before they could do more damage to me I had finished all my chores in the morning so I could finally go to my room I heard my Wolf scoff at that statement saying it was more of a corner than a room but once again I ignored her and kept going hopefully not coming across the alpha and making him angry forcing him to punish me thinking back alpha Ryan hasn't always been this way though he was once a nice alpha until his wife the Luna of the pack pasted away in a rouge attack about 7 years ago around the time my parents passed away trying to protect her in the battle but failed to do so. It was probably the reason why everyone hated me my parents couldn't protect Luna Alice. But they still died trying which I would never understand.

I had finally made it to my room where I look out the window and imagined of my life would be if I wasn't a omega if I still had my parents and my little brother in my life I would still be going to school looking for a mate to live my life with forever and ever but I stopped myself before I could get anymore sad as to what my life has become to and that my mate would most likely reject me on one sight of looking at me. But then I thought maybe I could leave and never come back here again and that I wouldnt have to deal with the abuse this pack has caused for the last 7 years of my life.

That's when I decided to just leave tonight after everyone went to sleep I would sneak out and run as far as I could until no one could find me...

💛💛💛
Short first chapter but I did just start writing my first story I hope you will enjoy
Please vote